Hacking DS Motion Pak

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CheatingSoi said:
Yeah, theres some homebrew and with action replay codes you can pretty much play every game with it.
Technically you can, but nothing is playable with it.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldnt most games be playable? because it replaces the D pad with it? I still think it would be fun to toy around with. Could you please just tell me where its sold? I prolly wont buy it but I just wanna see.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
There's that new Tony Hawks game coming out with motion control. Since that will be a lot better distributed than the DSMotion there's a chance more people will start making homebrews that support it when it comes out.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.ic2005.com/shop/search.php?mode=search&page=1

QUOTE said:
There's that new Tony Hawks game coming out with motion control. Since that will be a lot better distributed than the DSMotion there's a chance more people will start making homebrews that support it when it comes out.
I doubt it. Accelerometer is a very gimmicky method of game control (having played a billion bad iPhone racing games...)

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Urza said:
I doubt it. Accelerometer is a very gimmicky method of game control (having played a billion bad iPhone racing games...)

Not good for serious games but it seems to appeal to the casual gamers. Look how well Wii Sports did.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chrono_Tata said:
Urza said:

Not good for serious games but it seems to appeal to the casual gamers. Look how well Wii Sports did.
Its different when the thing you're waving around doesn't have the screen attached to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone