DS Lite Screw Covers

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by -h4ck3r-, Apr 15, 2009.

  1. -h4ck3r-

    -h4ck3r- Member

    Sep 21, 2007
    United States
    Hey guys, I need to make or buy some screw covers for a white DS Lite. Does anyone have an idea of a product I could buy to make them out of? Like a sheet of one sided sticky rubber. I assume they make something like that, but a quick google search doesn't come up with anything, and so I assume that I need to know a product name. Sadly, I don't have a clue what it would be called.

  2. DeMoN

    DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

    May 12, 2004
    United States
    The bumpy ones are called bumpers and the flat ones are just called screw covers. I doubt you'll find anywhere selling them though. Your best bet is to buy a replacement housing case as they will come with replacement screw covers and bumpers and well.
    Check it out: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10859

    The material they are made out of is called "silicone." I don't suggest you make them yourself though.