Replacing the rubber pads in my ds lite

zandatsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have ice blue ds lite and planning to replace the rubber pads, they are still good but 2 of them are not sticky anymore and unfortunately there's no color ice blue rubber pad replacement to buy but these are the options.
IMG_20221023_182956.jpg

What color should i choose?

Last edited by zandatsu,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What do you mean not sticky?

As in hardened and slide right across any table or whatever you put them on or fall off the shell a lot?

The latter is solved by get scalpel, get double sided tape, use scalpel on tape.

The former you could possible solve yourself depending upon how it happened, though that can get more fun with chemicals than might be ideal.

As far as colours to pick then as a general rule we call me to make things work (or tell you why it no long works or will fall over), call literally anybody else to make them look pretty. I will say though you could also make your own feet easily enough (these are all straight lines rather than something you would want to use a machine to cut) and a sheet of some kind of rubbery material enough to do this is not going to be a lot.

On colours though then can link up things like
https://www.designmantic.com/blog/infographics/the-10-commandments-of-color-theory
Color-Theory-Infographic.jpg

Reactions: zandatsu

zandatsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What do you mean not sticky?

As in hardened and slide right across any table or whatever you put them on or fall off the shell a lot?

The latter is solved by get scalpel, get double sided tape, use scalpel on tape.

The former you could possible solve yourself depending upon how it happened, though that can get more fun with chemicals than might be ideal.

As far as colours to pick then as a general rule we call me to make things work (or tell you why it no long works or will fall over), call literally anybody else to make them look pretty. I will say though you could also make your own feet easily enough (these are all straight lines rather than something you would want to use a machine to cut) and a sheet of some kind of rubbery material enough to do this is not going to be a lot.

On colours though then can link up things like
https://www.designmantic.com/blog/infographics/the-10-commandments-of-color-theory
Color-Theory-Infographic.jpg
The 2 rubbers in the bottom are not sticky anymore it keeps loosing and it's yellowish, but the rest are okay so if i change those 2 i might change all of them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte