Hacking ds lite lost power during dsi xl update! help

cojobe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP GUYS! i lost power during the dsi xl update, is my acekard 2i gone for good? is there ANYTHING i can do? any suggestions will help! thank you!!
ohnoes.png
ohnoes.png
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He tried to flash his cart to work on 1.4, but the DS Lite's power died mid way. Now, he's bricked.

If you have a second, you MIGHT be able to fix it. I forget how though.

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flash the cart using a Seperate flash cart? example: Use a diff AK2 to open the flash file, and before starting the update, swap cards? May not work, infact, it probably wont, but if it doesnt you may be doomed... I dont have an AK2, i wouldnt know. the Cards ive had experience with dont have Firmware flashed onto the actual Card, but the MicroSD. if the AK2 is the same, just rewrite the Card.. Sorry i cant be more help.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The update has a warning to make sure your DS is charged up, seriously.......
There's a way to unbrick it, check out the Acekard 2 setup thread. (I think it's in there)

cojobe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
, well i dont have another the one i got took 2 weeks to come, i dont know anyone who does... so im screwed?

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cojobe said:
frown.gif
, well i dont have another the one i got took 2 weeks to come, i dont know anyone who does... so im screwed?
If you don't have any friends who also have a flahcart then I'm afraid your SOL, and your gonna have to buy a new Acekard. Really you shoulda made sure your DS was charged up before the update or had it charging throughout the update.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No need for a triple post. OK, unless you have another flashcart or know someone else who has a flashcart your Acekard is bricked until you can get your hands on another flashcart. If you really want to save money, buy an R4 off shoptemp for cheap and use that to unbrick your acekard.

cojobe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG OMG OGM :DDDDD my sisters friend has an r4 card, will that work? will it ruin hers? how do i flash it?
biggrin.gif
D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later