Homebrew DS(i) Mode hacking progress thread

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
Probably because it's not even released yet. Can't expect stability at this point >_>

If you think you can do better, then by all means, go ahead :P
You would expect 32-80mb games to load with last commit but not all don't. Alien isolation boots to black screen but that it and the game is 32mb.

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't get your hopes up for a couple days, tbh. A lot of these are broken in ways helpful to the developers, official release is best.
I still dont expect official release to play many game, probably like 5% of the nds ROMs out there just like these commits. Only 3 days left, don't think much will be made in the way of progress.

MCG_Raven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You would expect 32-80mb games to load with last commit but not all don't. Alien isolation boots to black screen but that it and the game is 32mb.

The Filesize of the ROM afaik has no relevance to the Bootrate.

I still dont expect official release to play many game, probably like 5% of the nds ROMs out there just like these commits. Only 3 days left, don't think much will be made in the way of progress.

People said there would not be any progress for a week when the first waithax stuff was released and literally hours later somebody had it combined with DSIWarehaxinstaller which was a huge step even though it didn't work and once again just a Day later we had the first chance to Single 3DS Downgrade on 11.0 so you are not giving the devs any credit here.

ianolivia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to open Forwarder3-DS (the thing listed to get the icons to appear in TWLoader) but the .jar won't open. Seems to say something about not being able to load a .rar. I'm on Windows, what am I doing wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya