Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

kaizen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, now games in YSMENU loads but not in twilight menu, in twilight menu every game gives a white screen.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Tarmfot and banjo2

kaizen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not with TWiLight Menu++.

Aww... Alright so this means that I can play NDS backups via the SD card of my 3DS but not via flashcart. Alright. Hopefully twilight gets updated so I can finally load backups via it.

Anyway, thank you for all your help.

Last edited by kaizen,

pressatoattack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it was always like this, BUT I have a question mark on the top screen in a black square, it's like that on every one of my roms.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it was always like this, BUT I have a question mark on the top screen in a black square, it's like that on every one of my roms.
That means the game cover wasn't found.
Follow the instructions on the first post to get game covers for your games. It's in one of the tabs.

Reactions: pressatoattack

hoodi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? Im trying make TWilight Menu++ my system menu. I already have unlaunch and Hiya installed. Powering my dsi while holding select doesn't do anything. Im following the dsi.cfw guide.

Sunuku

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Can someone help me? Im trying make TWilight Menu++ my system menu. I already have unlaunch and Hiya installed. Powering my dsi while holding select doesn't do anything. Im following the dsi.cfw guide.
Hello! Press select while powering your nintendo DSi. You should press the autoboot thingy. (If you have putted something in there!)

Sunuku

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I said that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I don't know how to turn on autoboot
It says on the guide. Read it.

I said that.
Maybe your select button does not work?

It says on the guide. Read it.

Maybe your select button does not work?

123321mario

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
123321mario.tk
XP
Country
France
Hey, I can't connect to AltWFC with TwilightMenu even with the patched rom, I always get errors 52000 or 52100 every single time I try to connect. Is it a compatibility issue or something else ? I also posted this on AltWFC github.
I'm running the last version of the menu on a New 3DS XL

I have another issue with 2 games that doesn't want to load :
Solatorobo
Pokémon Black 2
(Both european versions)
It says it needs to be AP patched but I don't have any idea how to do that. TLOZ:Spirit Tracks and Pokémon Ranger 3 tells me that too but both games works perfectly without patching anything

Last edited by 123321mario,

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I can't connect to AltWFC with TwilightMenu even with the patched rom, I always get errors 52000 or 52100 every single time I try to connect. Is it a compatibility issue or something else ? I also posted this on AltWFC github.
I'm running the last version of the menu on a New 3DS XL
Those are both related to your network, make sure your settings are correct and you meet the requirements. And, some routers may block it, to my knowledge.

I have another issue with 2 games that doesn't want to load :
Solatorobo
Pokémon Black 2
(Both european versions)

Use this to AP-patch them, it should be straightforward enough. Afaik all you have to do is make sure the AP-patch will be applied and export.

123321mario

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
123321mario.tk
XP
Country
France
Those are both related to your network, make sure your settings are correct and you meet the requirements. And, some routers may block it, to my knowledge.

Use this toAP-patch them, it should be straightforward enough. Afaik all you have to do is make sure the AP-patch will be applied and export.
Thanks for the quick answer, for the network issue I tried multiple routers but every single one don't work with altwfc

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I even factory reset everything but still nothing. It was working last year with a DS Lite with a Flashcart but never worked on my 3DS (but internet Functionalities works in 3ds games/apps)
Not sure about that, then. It sounds like maybe your ISP is blocking it? I really don't know, sorry.

123321mario

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
123321mario.tk
XP
Country
France
Not sure about that, then. It sounds like maybe your ISP is blocking it? I really don't know, sorry.
I didn't changed my ISP since a long time I'm pretty sure it's not this but maybe since the last internet laws in Europe maybe something changed... (Don't worry if you can't help me)

Reactions: banjo2

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't changed my ISP since a long time I'm pretty sure it's not this but maybe since the last internet laws in Europe maybe something changed... (Don't worry if you can't help me)
Don't use a patched ROM and use nds-constraint instead.
Could anyone explain me with using my FlashCard Acekard 2i for DSI my 3DS has CFW Luma.
What's the issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?