Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Alvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm sorry :( I had to downgrade the new TWiLight Menu++ to DSiMenu++. It was working perfect for me before updating it, and I thought it would be better but no. White screen on almost every game idk why. Slow loading. The latest update is a no (by now) for me. But I will support @Robz8 no matter what, without DSiMenu++ I couldn't play my old DS backups since my R4i got bricked by a bad firmware. Keep up the good work.

P.S: I loved the TWiLight Menu++ GUI tho.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm sorry :( I had to downgrade the new TWiLight Menu++ to DSiMenu++. It was working perfect for me before updating it, and I thought it would be better but no. White screen on almost every game idk why. Slow loading. The latest update is a no (by now) for me. But I will support @Robz8 no matter what, without DSiMenu++ I couldn't play my old DS backups since my R4i got bricked by a bad firmware. Keep up the good work.

I had the same issue, you need to rename the folder "dsimenuplusplus" to "TWiLightMenu" in the "_nds" folder. Or just copy over any importance files like the settings or boxart from the "dsimenuplusplus" to "TWiLightMenu" and delete the dsimenuplusplus folder. This fixed all the issues I was having.

Munandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Same here... Few games get white screen.. Usually restart will fix but still a little bit annoying... And Radiant Historia, I get white screen and than black screen, even restart can't fix this, no matter the setting.. It works well before

Reactions: plug313

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It was taken down for ToS violation, temporarily apparently. Not sure how it broke any of Google's rules but seeing as it's back now I guess it doesn't much matter.
Weird, but fair enough

omegazeroINFI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt see it until i looked for the 5th time. you have it where its easy to gloss over. thanks for the help.

omegazeroINFI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question about pokemon conquest. it says its now compatible, but it still boots to a white screen. for anyone who got it to work, was there anything special i need to do?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

omegazeroINFI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i went and got the xdelta one and patched it with the ui patcher from the preservation thread, but im still getting a white screen.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i dont kbow if its there or on nds bootstrap topic for post but since 3 month or 4 my dsi wont play rom in sd card im frustrated tested with 3 sd and 2 dsi eur since this summer it give me awhite screen at bottomand top screen what can i do ?on my flashcard my roms work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?