Gaming DS Games of the Month: June 2010

unopepito06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, a Dragonball Z game in that style would be kickass!
I'm interested in the DB game, never finished the first one, couldn't really decide whether I liked the touch screen controls (I like it old-fashioned
rolleyes.gif
(yeah, I know what somebody's gonna say to that)), but a sequel coming out generally renews my interest in the first. We'll see whether I actually get around to it...

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
gameboy13 said:
It looks like a boring month in the DS world...
Yeah....

I mean, if that new Taiko no Tatsujin game was coming out, or even Okaeri Chibi Robo Happy Rich Osouji in English, I would've been happy, but.... Bah...... This makes me lose faith in America and makes me want to learn Japanese and run away to Japan to get all the good games.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm a MegaMan fan, but its hard, even for me, to be excited over yet another collection game.

And I'm personally excited over Legend of Kay.

I desperately want to play Love Plus+ but can't read it. ;__;

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, i cant wait for Megaman Zero Collection, aside from that....meh month. Was planning to get Puzzle Quest 2 on XBLA anyway, and Dragon Ball Origins 1 wasnt that great to me.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Pretty slow month, imo. Waiting for Puzzle Quest 2, but that's pretty much it. I'll only give a damn about Megaman Zero if the romsize is smaller than parts 1-4 on the GBA combined, so I can save some room on my Platformer MicroSD.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Challenging is right, Guild... I couldn't make any headway into Puzzle Quest. :\
This month looks.. Eh. I think the next thing I'm hanging out for is Scribblenauts(sp?) 2, and that's ages away last I heard.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legend of Kay is about the only game mentioned that I'm really anxious to check out. I figure with the Megaman game, if I want to play those, I can boot them up on my M3 Perfect slot2 cart anytime I want, so I don't really see the need for a DS version. I've got this strange feeling that the Megaman game will be like Sonic Classic Collection....that is, the retail cart will run a little better on a DSi compared to a standard DS.

I'm sure I'll give the Transformers and Harry Potter games a look. But I kind of agree that the Lego games tend to seem like reskins of each other and are hardly original anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it