XP
Country
Belgium
Depravo said:
Guild McCommunist said:
I feel like I'm the only one who gives a crap about Puzzle Quest 2
dry.gif
Where's Hadrian when you need him?
I'll back you up on that. Out of the entire list, PQ2 was the only one that aroused my interest.
I quite like puzzle games but Puzzle Quest really just isn't something I like
frown.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll pass on this month unless Legend of Kay finally releases, and that's just to see how well it compares to the PS2 version. Huge fan of Megaman Zero, but i can just play all of the originals in an emulator fullscreen with all those nice filters and enhancements. I see no reason to buy into the DS compilation unless that's the only way you can play it. Pretty barebones it seems. Already tired of the Lego milking. And Dragonball Origins was kind of boring to me too.

The big June event will be E3. I am looking forward to that, not any of the games that are released.
laugh.gif
July will be awesome at least, with DQ9!
biggrin.gif

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wow, I thought June was empty but i'll probably be playing all those games. Already beat the Japanese version of DB:Origins 2 so this time will be a 2nd playthrough.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only want Puzzle Quest 2. Shame there is no PC version as the last Puzzle Quest was dire on DS but golden on PC.

Might have a go on River City Soccer Hooligans but I doubt it'll be any good.

Next month looks samey again, nothing that sparks any excitement just the same old stuff we get all the time. There may be good games but been there played that.

This year is the one where I've used my DS the least.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
I only want Puzzle Quest 2. Shame there is no PC version as the last Puzzle Quest was dire on DS but golden on PC.

Might have a go on River City Soccer Hooligans but I doubt it'll be any good.

Next month looks samey again, nothing that sparks any excitement just the same old stuff we get all the time. There may be good games but been there played that.

This year is the one where I've used my DS the least.

There's a 360 version of Puzzle Quest 2 for the XBLA, so if you're gonna buy a 360, you may want to look into that.

The DS this year is pretty meh. There's a few big titles dropping but they're still in limbo for release dates. Okamiden, Golden Sun, etc, all are still "TBA 2010" (I think). The DS is pretty much gonna be this for the next few months:

- One relatively large title
- A bunch of shitty ones
- One or two diamonds in the rough

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
There's a 360 version of Puzzle Quest 2 for the XBLA, so if you're gonna buy a 360, you may want to look into that.
These sorts of games are ones I'd rather not play on a console. They shouldn't mess up the DS one seeing the backlash they had last time.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm worried about my poor DS's L & R buttons not being able to handle MMZC, I wish there was a permanent fix rather than blowing and blowing over and over *sigh*.

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
not the dragoin ball game i want i want the next part of attack of the saiyans with frieza
biggrin.gif
and the ginyu force and vegeta will be playable
biggrin.gif
and piccolo will kick ass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence -