heyyouguys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, my daughter swears that there is a DS game where you control a snail. She thought she saw it on gamespot but i cannot find it anywhere. It my not be released yet. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

thanks.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
heyyouguys said:
Well, my daughter swears that there is a DS game where you control a snail. She thought she saw it on gamespot but i cannot find it anywhere. It my not be released yet. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

thanks.
A mini game in Wario Ware touched?

Also, I think there was a DS game that I saw on GBAtemp that I vaguely recall having a snail on the box art but I think I'd need confirmation on this

heyyouguys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Harsky said:
heyyouguys said:

thanks.
A mini game in Wario Ware touched?

Also, I think there was a DS game that I saw on GBAtemp that I vaguely recall having a snail on the box art but I think I'd need confirmation on this
man, if you can figure it out the name, that would be great. On the Wario, thats not it as she is way too familiar with that game.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shrek: Ogres and Dronkeys has a minigame called 'snail bowling', this may it, it may not be.
In Ratatouille you repel snails off a kitchen wall.

heyyouguys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well we have played all of those and they are not it (she tells me, fyi, she is 9). It was some game where you control a snail. We were looking at future releases from the one on this site but most likely gamespot. Now i cannot seem to figure it out, nor can she remember the name. I appreciate everyones suggestions so far.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
animal crossing had something about a snail in it!!

could it be a snail?? Any more info?? Just ask here if it was defiently a snail and if she can remember any features about it??

Could it be a robot from Chibi-Robo for example.. Could it be Kirby?? Yoshi?? Mario?? M and Ms Kart Racing?? Shrek??

heyyouguys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
None of the games above. (she has played all of those except drone tactics).

Ok more info.

She says it is a blue snail and it is cartoony looking. You have to lead the snail out of trouble.

(it is possible that it is not a snail, but she really thinks it is.)

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No idea but what I'd suggest is to do it the hard way - download Rominator (it manage your ROMs but you don't have to use it) and download EVERY box art and go through every one of them.
tongue.gif

It doesn't include future releases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: