DS #DSi 0170: The Sims 3 (USA)

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
IAmTheRad said:
European release was released before. AFAIK the USA one wasn't dumped until, well, now.
That's why I was confused, I just assumed that big franchise games like this are scene released around the same time as retail. Somehow this one slipped.

It was retail released in the US back in Oct. 2010 BTW.(after checking ign's records)

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lolwut, why is the US version just being dumped now... I guess the EU version was exactly the same, so no huge loss.

And yeah, if you like standard Sims games then this is pretty good. For the first time on a portable console, they didn't go with a story/gimmicky game, and just stuck to the regular formula.

But it does get slightly boring actually. If you like story and objectives, you might be better off trying the Urbz or Sims 2... xD

Wiip™

Worth a penny.
Trophies
XP
Country
suruz said:
Lolwut, why is the US version just being dumped now... I guess the EU version was exactly the same, so no huge loss.

And yeah, if you like standard Sims games then this is pretty good. For the first time on a portable console, they didn't go with a story/gimmicky game, and just stuck to the regular formula.

But it does get slightly boring actually. If you like story and objectives, you might be better off trying the Urbz or Sims 2... xD
Yup, it becomes boring indeed. Just like all sims games for the DS.
ohnoes.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O