DS #DSi 0133: PokÃmon EdiciÃn Negra (Spain)

WiKiLEAK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Pokemon:

The only game series that will have every version and language of the game dumped.

CoD is almost there too ... well, we still need those spanish version dumps
angry.gif

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I hate those "Spain-translation" versions, I prefer the american ones like in Golden Sun, but there's no other options... WE NEED A NOLA (Nintendo of Latinamerica), we can do better translations...
yaynds.gif

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
gothicall said:
I hate those "Spain-translation" versions, I prefer the american ones like in Golden Sun, but there's no other options... WE NEED A NOLA (Nintendo of Latinamerica), we can do better translations...
yaynds.gif

+Infinity.
MY GOD THIS. Not saying the spain spanish is bad. just a little odd for us the Latin Americans..
With the change of sayings and such.

I prefer Latin spanish whenever avaliable, no matter what in, movies, books, a few games.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Alex658 said:
gothicall said:
yaynds.gif

+Infinity.
MY GOD THIS. Not saying the spain spanish is bad. just a little odd for us the Latin Americans..

I prefer Latin spanish whenever avaliable, no matter what in, movies, books, a few games.

Exactly my thoughts. (I'm from Mexico)
Althought this may look like a good version for us latin americans, I know plenty of people that don't even try this translation, because of names of places, people and mainly moves. Also, it's a little unfair that Europe gets a Spanish version and we don't ):

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
MigueelDnd said:
Alex658 said:
gothicall said:
yaynds.gif

+Infinity.

Althought this may look like a good version for us latin americans, I know plenty of people that don't even try this translation, because of names of places, people and mainly moves. Also, it's a little unfair that Europe gets a Spanish version and we don't ):
It's even worse when you consider that a lot of Nintendo games get different English versions for NA and the UK.
Why can't they do the same for Spain and Latin America? ):

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Goli said:
MigueelDnd said:
Alex658 said:
gothicall said:
yaynds.gif

+Infinity.

It's even worse when you consider that a lot of Nintendo games get different English versions for NA and the UK.

Because maybe because, they despise us Latins? >> :/
Heck, even fan translations are done better in our spanish than the official Spain one's.

I for one, played the spanish Zafiro/Sapphire and I swore to myself to never-EVER play a Pokémon in spanish ever again.
Every Pokémon I played after has been in full english. P/SS/W

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Alex658 said:
Goli said:
MigueelDnd said:
Alex658 said:
gothicall said:
yaynds.gif

+Infinity.

Because maybe because, they despise us Latins? >> :/
Heck, even fan translations are done better in our spanish than the official Spain one's.

I for one, played the spanish Zafiro/Sapphire and I swore to myself to never-EVER play a Pokémon in spanish ever again.
Every Pokémon I played after has been in full english. P/SS/W

We can make better translations, see Gears of War (Mexican translation), Shadowgate 64 (Club Nintendo's translation (...Axy y Spot...), Golden Sun (I dunno where, but was translated in america), Fifa (With "El Perro" Bermudez's voice and latinamerican translation), etc... I can understand Ubisoft, but not Nintendo, or Capcom, or some EA games...
angry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk