shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
quote from ed,edd and eddy from eddy to ralf in reply to the statement "All work and no play makes jack a dull boy" REPLY "who is this jack, i dont know jack"

what are the type of games in it; weird? explicit? fun? (dont say fun cuz its always there)... as far as i have seen, seems to be silly comedy
the video says 37 rounds which would finish quite fast isnt it? sounds like jim carrey

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I do know Jack! I Jack every day!

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm actually impressed over how similar this is to the PC version (one I've played) and they even included the voice. I was expecting they wouldn't include voices and just had text in it.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i remember getting a free copy of this (for the pc) at the royal show like 5-10 years ago.
game was fun..

Phylos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember beta testing 2 through "The Ride" for Berkley Systems back in the day....
I still play my betas on occasion... I was able to get on the list because I was friends
with the creator. He and I used to go Hot Air Ballooning together. Amazing that one of
the funnest trivia games to come out, was created by one of the sound guys there!
Glad to see it's back!
yaynds.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
quote from ed,edd and eddy from eddy to ralf in reply to the statement "All work and no play makes jack a dull boy" REPLY "who is this jack, i dont know jack"

what are the type of games in it; weird? explicit? fun? (dont say fun cuz its always there)... as far as i have seen, seems to be silly comedy
the video says 37 rounds which would finish quite fast isnt it? sounds like jim carrey
I'm pretty sure the quote is "Who is this jack? I know no jack."

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lizard81288 said:
so i has no multiplayer?!
Single-system multiplayer - P1 buzzes with the D-pad, P2 with abxy.

And this has DSi enhancements? It works fine on the latest non-i Cyclo FW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.