DS #DSi 0091: Grease: The Official Video Game (USA)

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
wait, it is like elite beat agents? then it has to be good.
wink.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grease is the "Real Deal Holyfield", you have to get yours before I get mine, she use to be the homeboy's lady. For those of you who don't remember, you should hug your momma's belly at Karaoke night, and sing some legit Grease songs. If you only knew how much women love musicals.....serious.

Strait outta compton, I have a sawed-off, cops are gonna have to get me, ain't no telling when I'm off for a jack move. Grease, is gonna move you, and your daughter (wife) and the rep gets bigga. Know this game, get the women happy, and move with it.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On Topic: Seriously why are you guys not hyped. We all know that we are going go buy the game!!!
Off Topic: It is aimed at Ifish to buy repeatedly.
Off Off Topic: Sorry Ifish you where the first person i thought about.
Off Off Off Topic: My Stepmom seriously would buy this game.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darksage098 said:
Oh wow, i just tried this game a bit and found out they censored words in the song Greased Lightning.

also don't forget that censored some words on sanda dee. one of them is virginty like why in gods name would they do that. i know in a x-mas cartoon they say the word virgin with out censor god damn censor's these days...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_