Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Gnargle said:
Did somebody say 'Shovelware?'
No, seeing as you'd have to have played a game in order to judge it's quality.
You have a crush on that girl, don't you?
tongue.gif

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only dumbasses instantly call a game shovelware. It MIGHT BE shovelware, or it might not be. Idiots just trying to hate on nintendo cause they can't be bothered to do 2 minutes of research to find GOOD games, instead they just pop in any title and cross their fingers I guess.

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
Only dumbasses instantly call a game shovelware. It MIGHT BE shovelware, or it might not be. Idiots just trying to hate on nintendo cause they can't be bothered to do 2 minutes of research to find GOOD games, instead they just pop in any title and cross their fingers I guess.

It may or may not be shovelware but it's still a shit game for a shit show. I learned my lesson from Zack & Cody's Tipton Trouble after my sister made me beat it for her because she couldn't do it herself.

There has never been a good game based on a live action television show for children and preteens.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aw fuck. The show is fucking crap, the actors are even more retarded and now a game?
Well...fuck.

P.S. To all the people saying the show is good and the actors are actually funny: Is your brain age 8?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Fabis94 said:
Aw fuck. The show is fucking crap, the actors are even more retarded and now a game?
Well...fuck.

P.S. To all the people saying the show is good and the actors are actually funny: Is your brain age 8?
QFT. My kid brother used to watch the show (I think he doesn't anymore, I'm not sure though), I always went over to a friend's place when he did that. Ugh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol