toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
deathking said:
your going to need a patch to run it on a r4
its because of the stupid dsi features
It's stupid because they stop it from working on the R4? What a stupid way of thinking.

I find the bonus DSi features interesting but not enough to warrant a purchase.
i got both acekard and r4 so i dont care about them stopping it on one card.
its stupid because from what i read it allows you to change one tiny aspect of the game some sort of slider to change the songs tempo or something which they could of easily accomidated for in the ds version , they locked out a feature to allow the unlocked a it only on a dsi that looks like it could easily of run on the ds as it had nothing to do with the camera or extra ram.
however it does seem pretty pointless a feature and is nearly as useless as putting your head in the face of a chef or putting your poster on a wall in assassins creed .

D

Deleted_171835

deathking said:
Revolutionize said:
deathking said:
your going to need a patch to run it on a r4
its because of the stupid dsi features
It's stupid because they stop it from working on the R4? What a stupid way of thinking.

I find the bonus DSi features interesting but not enough to warrant a purchase.
i got both acekard and r4 so i dont care about them stopping it on one card.
its stupid because from what i read it allows you to change one tiny aspect of the game some sort of slider to change the songs tempo or something which they could of easily accomidated for in the ds version , they locked out a feature to allow the unlocked a it only on a dsi that looks like it could easily of run on the ds as it had nothing to do with the camera or extra ram.
however it does seem pretty pointless a feature and is nearly as useless as putting your head in the face of a chef or putting your poster on a wall in assassins creed .
Do notice that this is a DSi Enhanced game and not a 'DSi Exclusive'. Major difference.

Why not put in an extra feature for DSi users? At least, it'll make their purchase more 'worthwhile'.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for double post, but...

Fix?
wacko.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
God, get it right! It's Shittysoft, not Poopiesoft!
8vx0na-1.gif

Thought I'd point out the Pointless Post of the Day. An unsurprising winner here.

Anyway, I haven't played this nor do I have a DSi, but the features for this seem pretty cool and not just some tack-on with no real use (*cough* Assassin's Creed II *cough*). I remember my dad fooling around with the music manipulation features on his DSi and it was pretty cool; bringing that to this seems even better.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Sorry to say but if I don't get a fix for this game on R4 now i'm going into the past and killing the guy who invented video games.

Sorry, there's been a correction. This is the new Pointless Post of the Day.

If you don't shut up I'm going to go into the past and smash your computer so you can stop this nonsense.

Go play the first Jam Sessions or take a nap or something. Christ...

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Inunah said:
Sorry to say but if I don't get a fix for this game on R4 now i'm going into the past and killing the guy who invented video games.

If you don't shut up I'm going to go into the past and smash your computer so you can stop this nonsense.

But when I get off I can't get back on for the rest of the night so I need a fix now.

EDIT: I've got the first Jam Sessions, too, but I want the new one because the first one is old and stupid now.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Inunah said:

But when I get off I can't get back on for the rest of the night so I need a fix now.

EDIT: I've got the first Jam Sessions, too, but I want the new one because the first one is old and stupid now.
No. You don't need it. You aren't going to die. The world will not stop spinning. You can't just go around demanding a fix when you yourself is sitting around doing nothing. People who make the fixes are doing stuff out of their own time, lives, and energy and they don't owe you anything.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
I know why its not dumped...

NUKED Jam_Sessions_2_USA_NDS-XPA

\_(-_-)_/
It is dumped. Someone just won't tell how to fix it on R4.

Posts merged

tinymonkeyt said:
Inunah said:
Guild McCommunist said:
QUOTE(Inunah @ Jan 13 2010, 03:06 AM) Sorry to say but if I don't get a fix for this game on R4 now i'm going into the past and killing the guy who invented video games.

No. You don't need it. You aren't going to die. The world will not stop spinning. You can't just go around demanding a fix when you yourself is sitting around doing nothing. People who make the fixes are doing stuff out of their own time, lives, and energy and they don't owe you anything.
But i've only got TV, DS, GBA, GBC, Wii, GCN, SNES, and NES...... I need SOMETHING to do.... Cause none of that is entertaining without Jam Sessions 2.

And besides. I've waited for months.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
I know why its not dumped...

NUKED Jam_Sessions_2_USA_NDS-XPA

\_(-_-)_/
It is dumped. Someone just won't tell how to fix it on R4.

Shut the fuck up. I'm sick of this. I've already taken the liberty of reporting you and your bullshit-quality examples of impatience and immaturity to the mods. I could go flip more shit here, but the last thing I want to do is bring the situation anymore.

Why don't you save what little dignity you have left and just stop posting right now. Take a nap.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
1. What did I do?
2. If you were waiting that long for a game only to find it didn't work on your card but it worked on every other card on the planet, you'd do the same.
3. Take a nap? At 8:30pm? Are you nuts?
56. What did stanleyopar mean by Nuked?

Posts merged

stanleyopar2000 said:
I has AceKard 2i 1.5
yaynds.gif

and yes I did "find" it..so it is not nuked....strange...
I think he meant nuked as in "fuck you flash carts that are incompatible with the DSi"

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
I've been waiting months for this. I at least deserve a fast fix!
Keep in mind you are getting the game for free. You didn't buy it. You didn't pay jack for it. Therefore, you, don't deserve anything. Once again, no one owes you anything, let alone a fast fix. You can keep complaining and whining for a fix, but if I were the fix provider person and seeing how disrespectful you are, I would just withhold the fix just to see you cry some more.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
Inunah said:
I've been waiting months for this. I at least deserve a fast fix!
Keep in mind you are getting the game for free. You didn't buy it. You didn't pay jack for it. Therefore, you, don't deserve anything. Once again, no one owes you anything, let alone a fast fix. You can keep complaining and whining for a fix, but if I were the fix provider person and seeing how disrespectful you are, I would just withhold the fix just to see you cry some more.
And then I would go to 4chan and the next you'd see were forged posts and multiple reportings.
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here