Hacking DS doesn't read ak2i

chaospker98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i popped my ak2i into my ds, and it doesn't read it. It shows on the ds menu that "There is nothing inserted in Slot 1" or whatever it says. My legit games work fine. A little help please?

happybobjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acekards aren't perfect they aren't made by Nintendo
all I'm saying is that they won't fit properly.
try taping a thin and small piece of paper in the back of the acekard. or just put a couple of layers on
this will make sure of a firm connection

chaospker98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for all of the help. I taped piece of card to the back of the acekard and stuck it in my ds. It didn't read it. I wanna try the other method (under the thingys) but it's literally stuck in my ds... suggestions?

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm amazed mine doesn't have this problem. I usually have the worst of luck, so if there's a known issue, I'm usually one of the unlucky individuals.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chaospker98 said:
Thanks for all of the help. I taped piece of card to the back of the acekard and stuck it in my ds. It didn't read it. I wanna try the other method (under the thingys) but it's literally stuck in my ds... suggestions?

It's sounds like you've gone over the top on the amount/ thickness of paper. Use paper instead of card. What I slid underneath the contacts was very thin, it was all it took for it to fix it.

Try flashing it again using the update, it could have previously had a bad update.

chaospker98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tk_saturn said:
chaospker98 said:

It's sounds like you've gone over the top on the amount/ thickness of paper. Use paper instead of card. What I slid underneath the contacts was very thin, it was all it took for it to fix it.

Try flashing it again using the update, it could have previously had a bad update.
I really would like to fix it but i don't think you understand whats going on right now. The acekard is physically stuck inside the slot 1 of my ds. i can't get it out by pulling on it (neither can my dad).

EDIT: NVM pliers saved the day xD

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I received my Acekard2i it had the same problem as what you described. If you get a standard business card, any business card, cut it up and place it underneath the "contact board" and it will work fine. I would recommend cutting the top two corners at an angle to make it easier to slide underneath. If someone really wanted to be a super hero they should sticky that thread and also make a template so that people can print it and then place it on top of a business card and know what dimensions that they have to cut!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup