DS #5805: Zuma's Revenge! (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Tempbot
    OP

Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip Contributor
    Nov 21, 2007
    ^^ndsrelease-7325^^

2. ilovegames

ilovegames Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2010
    United States
    Finally! :) I've been checking everyday! B-)

3. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    For anyone that may be ready to pass this off as another piece of shovelware, it is a Popcap title. If you've played Zuma or Zuma's Revenge before, this is likely just another DS remake of one of their popular titles, like what they did with Peggle, and Plants Vs Zombies.

I'm gonna try this out soon enough. I'm sure it's well done.

4. Fredy Garbagis

Fredy Garbagis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2006
    Brazil
    Nice!

5. kaputnik

kaputnik GBAtemp Regular

Sep 10, 2007
    Yeah, the DS versions of Peggle and Plants vs Zombies were definitely well made, I really enjoyed them both. Gonna try this one out aswell.

6. AsPika2219

AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
    I loves this games! :yaynds:

7. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    I can't find it :(

8. syfyTy

syfyTy PhD in Thaumaturgy

Apr 11, 2011
    United States
    Tazmily, USA
    I bought this from Gamestop ($20.USD) berfore I was able to DL it... Google it.. you'll find it.... BTW it is the identical same version as the Download-able version of the same on the 3ds. Game stop = $20 USD, eshop = $8.00 USD...Which makes me wonder as titles like system flaw for the DSi were wittled down versions, not full ones (containing 100 levels on retail version of system flaw...)

Heck HOUSE MD was $30 USD retail but sold for $8.00 USD an episode on eshop, making it higher for digital version...
    I would have bought it anyway but I would have waited for a price drop first.... At least this way I can play it on all 3; DSi, XL, & 3ds..

Although the graphics are sub par, the game play is fun, though a bit on the easy side (at least early on in the game...) The four tiki gods, main quest, is a bit short though, 10 levels each quickly played through but the daily makes up for it, have not gotten to iron frog (hard levels?) yet though..

On these games I like the daily play part... I have a whole host of puzzles I play eery AM with coffee to get the grey matter movin'...

9. ferofax

ferofax End of the World

Jan 26, 2009
    Philippines
    Awww... too little too late. five years ago this could have saved my now-defunct relationship (my ex, who was a schoolteacher, she hates my gaming but all reason goes out the window when it comes to Zuma. she's nuts over it.)

10. Sora de Eclaune

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    The previous Zuma game played differently than the PC version and had different levels. Zuma's Revenge, however, is just the same as the PC version. A rehash. A good rehash, though. Pretty nice if your only PC is a laptop and you don't have an external mouse. Controlling the ball shooter with a trackpad....this shit is bananas. B A N A N A S!

11. Zekrom_cool

Zekrom_cool I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu

Apr 17, 2011
    India
    Heaven [N's Castle]