DS #5805: Zuma's Revenge! (USA)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone that may be ready to pass this off as another piece of shovelware, it is a Popcap title. If you've played Zuma or Zuma's Revenge before, this is likely just another DS remake of one of their popular titles, like what they did with Peggle, and Plants Vs Zombies.

I'm gonna try this out soon enough. I'm sure it's well done.

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
For anyone that may be ready to pass this off as another piece of shovelware, it is a Popcap title. If you've played Zuma or Zuma's Revenge before, this is likely just another DS remake of one of their popular titles, like what they did with Peggle, and Plants Vs Zombies.

Yeah, the DS versions of Peggle and Plants vs Zombies were definitely well made, I really enjoyed them both. Gonna try this one out aswell.

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought this from Gamestop ($20.USD) berfore I was able to DL it... Google it.. you'll find it.... BTW it is the identical same version as the Download-able version of the same on the 3ds. Game stop = $20 USD, eshop = $8.00 USD...Which makes me wonder as titles like system flaw for the DSi were wittled down versions, not full ones (containing 100 levels on retail version of system flaw...)

Heck HOUSE MD was $30 USD retail but sold for $8.00 USD an episode on eshop, making it higher for digital version...
I would have bought it anyway but I would have waited for a price drop first.... At least this way I can play it on all 3; DSi, XL, & 3ds..

Although the graphics are sub par, the game play is fun, though a bit on the easy side (at least early on in the game...) The four tiki gods, main quest, is a bit short though, 10 levels each quickly played through but the daily makes up for it, have not gotten to iron frog (hard levels?) yet though..

On these games I like the daily play part... I have a whole host of puzzles I play eery AM with coffee to get the grey matter movin'...

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Awww... too little too late. five years ago this could have saved my now-defunct relationship (my ex, who was a schoolteacher, she hates my gaming but all reason goes out the window when it comes to Zuma. she's nuts over it.)

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

The previous Zuma game played differently than the PC version and had different levels. Zuma's Revenge, however, is just the same as the PC version. A rehash. A good rehash, though. Pretty nice if your only PC is a laptop and you don't have an external mouse. Controlling the ball shooter with a trackpad....this shit is bananas. B A N A N A S!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!