DS #5603: One Piece Gigant Battle! (France)

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Costello said:
let me get this straight: "Gigant" is a word now?
ohnoes.png

For some reason Japanese people love german words and include them in game titles such as Suikoden: Tierkreis and Gigant Battle. Gigant means giant.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
Costello said:
let me get this straight: "Gigant" is a word now?
ohnoes.png

For some reason Japanese people love german words and include them in game titles such as Suikoden: Tierkreis and Gigant Battle. Gigant means giant.
Hehe, Gear Third! Gigant Pistol!

narutopet112

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It' all out. The game is in store here in Netherlands. And it's in english too. Just wait for a few days for the dump. THE FLAG OF THE GAME IS FROM EUROPE. NO US OR ANY OTHER LANDS THAT IS NOT IN EUROPE.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Fecking AWESOME, my Savegame from the Jap version WORKS with that french version... good thing I'm french, now I can continue my game and undestand what to do to continue and unlock more stuff! YAY! No need to restart!

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to let you guys know I've heard that a lot of shops are refusing to stock this game. I don't know why, but hopefully we'll get this in English soon. It isn't looking good though.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Tonitonichopchop said:
I'd like to let you guys know I've heard that a lot of shops are refusing to stock this game. I don't know why, but hopefully we'll get this in English soon. It isn't looking good though.
Mind giving us a source to where you read that?

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
.Darky said:
Tonitonichopchop said:

I know the source. It is this site called Bullshit. A lot of people get information off there on a daily basis.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, feel free not to believe me, but that still doesn't explain the massive delays. The site is against the rules to post anyway since it has illegal copyrighted content.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The english version still hasn't been dumped yet!? what a pain.

Also, The sequel to this game was just announced! it will be out in Japan in September with 40 playable characters and 100 assist characters!

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lizard81288 said:
The english version still hasn't been dumped yet!? what a pain.

Also, The sequel to this game was just announced! it will be out in Japan in September with 40 playable characters and 100 assist characters!

I wish it would come out already. I don't ever recall a game taking this long to be dumped that isn't shovelware (Maybe Inazuma Eleven? I haven't even played that game to know).

Also, I am immensely happy they're making a sequel to this game. It looks great. Even though I'd imagine it will come out in Europe, I'm still gonna play the Japanese release.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
He said he heard it and he didn't say it was fact, so no source is needed.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
machomuu said:
.Darky said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
You love to argue, don't you? According to your logic all news that are just rumors don't need a source. Sounds weird, right?

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
machomuu said:
.Darky said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
You love to argue, don't you? According to your logic all news that are just rumors don't need a source. Sounds weird, right?

I didn't post it as a rumor/news or anything. It was just something I had read on a website that was possibly fake, but maybe isn't. It's the only thing resembling an explanation I've found, so until I see something more official it's what I'll have to assume happened.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
machomuu said:
.Darky said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
It doesn't sound weird at all as it's not required, but necessarily for validation, and he wasn't validating anything.

Also to the former statement, I could definitely say the same about you.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
machomuu said:
WiiBricker said:
machomuu said:
.Darky said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
It doesn't sound weird at all as it's not required, but necessarily for validation, and he wasn't validating anything.

I'm sorry, it didn't sound weird, it sounds wrong. If someone makes a claim that he heard something like that above you do have to expect people wants the source for possible validation. Claiming that source is not needed because the person who provided the information didn't say it was fact, implies that you didn't know what you were talking and only wanted to argue. If news sites claim that this and that might happend, but didn't say it was fact, you do still expect from them telling people their source, don't you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto