DS #5603: One Piece Gigant Battle! (France)

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I clearly stated I couldn't share the source since it is on a site that distributes copyrighted content. Pretty much every One Piece site that isn't official does.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
I clearly stated I couldn't share the source since it is on a site that distributes copyrighted content. Pretty much every One Piece site that isn't official does.

Can you at least copy the text?

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warrior522 said:
Tonitonichopchop said:

Can you at least copy the text?

Keep in mind none of this confirms anything. This is just stuff I found posted and could all be wrong. Please take this with a grain of salt.

QUOTE said:
http://twitter.com/#%21/Leearigold/status/86812372861337601
(Tweet by a rep for Namco Bandai. I don't trust this too much since he doesn't seem to know what he's talking about)

QUOTE said:
"Gamestation claimed that they had it in yet didn't have any in stock this morning. Sounds dubious."

"yeah I asked my co-worker if Toys R Us had got it in and he said 'not a chance.'

zavvi now has it for 22nd of July. I might end up going into town today. So I'll keep an eye out to see if anywhere has it."

Response asking where the person looked for the game:
"UK - England. I have tried: Asda, Game, Amazon, Ebay, Zavvi, Play, gamespot, Gamestation, HMV, Tesco, 365 games, shopto and Bee. I currently have it pre-ordered from Asda and HMV and tesco don't actually have it listed at all"

So who knows what the hell is going on.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Pong20302000 said:
not to rain on your parade

QUOTE said:
it is not available in the UK on DS

sauce

xgip8l.jpg

An english version exists. This is proof. Therefore it doesn't make sense to not ship the game to UK.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
not to rain on your parade

QUOTE said:
it is not available in the UK on DS

sauce

Japans getting a sequel "One Piece Gigant Battle! 2 Shin Sekai" google it for proof

How are they going to add more characters? The Anime [JAP] has not caught up with the Manga [JAP] yet.

And...
The Straw Hats have not entered the New World yet. They are still battling Hordy on Fishman Island. ("Shin Sekai"="New World")

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems two sites are listing the game to come out on July 22nd:

Zavvi
Sendit.com

I don't know if they'll have the game or not, but if you live in the UK and want this game it couldn't hurt to pre-order it here and see what happens.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
Also, I am immensely happy they're making a sequel to this game. It looks great. Even though I'd imagine it will come out in Europe, I'm still gonna play the Japanese release.

I don't know if 2 will come to EU. It comes out this year for the DS, and judging by this game, it will take about a year to bring it over. The 3ds is the new handheld, so its doubtful that they will continue supporting the DS for that much longer, let alone a full year, but i could be wrong.

they better add online to this (new world) game! seriously! thats one of my biggest issues with this one, no online.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
machomuu said:
WiiBricker said:
machomuu said:
.Darky said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
I'd like to let you guys know I've heard that a lot of shops are refusing to stock this game. I don't know why, but hopefully we'll get this in English soon. It isn't looking good though.
Mind giving us a source to where you read that?
He said he heard it and he didn't say it was fact, so no source is needed.
You love to argue, don't you? According to your logic all news that are just rumors don't need a source. Sounds weird, right?
It doesn't sound weird at all as it's not required, but necessarily for validation, and he wasn't validating anything.

I'm sorry, it didn't sound weird, it sounds wrong. If someone makes a claim that he heard something like that above you do have to expect people wants the source for possible validation. Claiming that source is not needed because the person who provided the information didn't say it was fact, implies that you didn't know what you were talking and only wanted to argue. If news sites claim that this and that might happend, but didn't say it was fact, you do still expect from them telling people their source, don't you?
By saying "I heard" he's already putting it to the readers to trust him or not, thus a source is not required. Now if he had stated it as fact, that would be another story.

*yawn* I'm done. These "fights" with you are so boring. Later.

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
You can always ask for help if you don't understand something in the french or german version while playing. There are a lot of german and french users here.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Nathanaël said:
You can always ask for help if you don't understand something in the french or german version while playing. There are a lot of german and french users here.
There are alot of missions, though.

Not to mention we'd rather not have to look at a walkthrough as we're playing the game.

Magitek111

Trophies
XP
Country
The thing is, an English version of the game -does- exist, and is in fact already out, in a way. Because, the Spanish and Italian versions, at least, have English text, and have been released. Now the only thing that makes me curious is why they haven't been dumped yet..

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Nathanaël said:
You guys can only understand english?? No other language??

You know, this is not a text based game...
Well, in Sweden we speak Swedish and English from young years, and then we get to choose a third language (Spanish, French, German are most common) but I didn't pay enough attention in those few years I had to bother with German. I can understand some, but not all.

Anyway, just as a comment on "you only understand english??"
smile.gif

Can't wait to get to play this game... if italian version has english in it, I'll play that or whatever
tongue.gif
Too busy working right now anyway...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
Pong20302000 said:
just so people know the English Release is now dated for shop date

22 July 2011

Source? Or did you just loot at the sites that dated it for the 22nd?
I only found one site that said something like that, but they were just a member speculating about when Amazon might have it in stock.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
Pong20302000 said:
just so people know the English Release is now dated for shop date

22 July 2011

Source? Or did you just loot at the sites that dated it for the 22nd?
I only found one site that said something like that, but they were just a member speculating about when Amazon might have it in stock.

If you look at the two sites I posted above, that seems like what's gonna happen, but I won't hold my breath until I get official word. It still baffles me why they couldn't release it on the date they had planned and had to push it back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: All our girls are tested and cleaned. Crap we mixed up results