DS #5581: Treasure Report: Kikai Jikake no Isan (Japan)

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hyborix3 said:
Holy shit... This needs to be localized. Too bad it won't.. *Sigh*
Yeah, I'd love that too. Maybe somebody could translate it, if they had the time and liked it enough? *looks around*
wink.gif

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fel said:
Hyborix3 said:
Holy shit... This needs to be localized. Too bad it won't.. *Sigh*
Yeah, I'd love that too. Maybe somebody could translate it, if they had the time and liked it enough? *looks around*
wink.gif
It'd be good if they have good dubbers + English voice like the Layton games. But I'm pretty much sure they ain't gonna do dubbing.

Man, I really wanted this to be localized. Owell

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
When's the last time you saw anybody do a proper, full translation of a DS game, or even a GBA game?

Exactly, it's futile asking as it just doesn't happen - either learn the language, or search the whirlpool for games on other systems that have been translated.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
wasim said:
MarkDarkness said:
Oh look... the Layton clone got a second release.
Is there an english version for the first part ?
No, not really. I mean, look at how long they take to translate Layton, which sells boatloads... they are really skeptical about this kind of game in the west, unfortunately.

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Seicomart said:
When's the last time you saw anybody do a proper, full translation of a DS game, or even a GBA game?

Exactly, it's futile asking as it just doesn't happen - either learn the language, or search the whirlpool for games on other systems that have been translated.

A year ago? Tales of Innocence

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WildArms said:
Seicomart said:

And Saga 2 few months ago, TMGS2 about a month ago....seriously, get your facts straight before you go around literally insulting the teams that are working on various projects and have translated them successfully.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
WildArms said:
Seicomart said:

And Saga 2 few months ago, TMGS2 about a month ago....seriously, get your facts straight before you go around literally insulting the teams that are working on various projects and have translated them successfully.
Not to mention Soma Bringer which has an almost complete translation.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS games are actually a bit easier to work with than other games. There are a lot of finished DS translations; the only reason there aren't more is because the games haven't been around as long as (say) NES games and because a lot of groups are reluctant to put in the time translating for a still-living system (where the games might eventually get an official translation.)

Additionally, we see every single DS release listed here as it happens, so we notice all the ones that don't get translated. There's still a huge number of SNES and NES games that haven't been translated yet, too. (Oh man, Chaos Seed looks so awesome.)

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Err.. this is the first title of this series as far as I know?

Anways.. scenario written by Yukinori Kitajima (428, Okamiden, Chaos Rings), music by Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Games, Xeno Games)... I'm sold. Hope someone will localise this, as it looks damn high quality. The puzzles do look very interesting too.

I don't see much of a Layton clone in it tho, it's just also a puzzle adventure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw