DS #5473: Okamiden (USA)

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
The Acekard RPG is able to have the AAP function due to overall, being a fairly good flash cart. It was just expensive as all hell and not worth it to keep making when the Acekard team could create the just as good and cheaper to make Acekard 2/2i.

Wood R4 and all variations of Wood that aren't the RPG do need retrogamefan's patch as it stands though.

I thought wood r4 is unable to play patched games?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
mikeychunn said:
Nathan Drake said:
The Acekard RPG is able to have the AAP function due to overall, being a fairly good flash cart. It was just expensive as all hell and not worth it to keep making when the Acekard team could create the just as good and cheaper to make Acekard 2/2i.

Wood R4 and all variations of Wood that aren't the RPG do need retrogamefan's patch as it stands though.

It just doesn't have support for patched games. This means that if they don't work, YWG isn't going to make it so they do. Wood runs every patched game I've ever used perfectly.

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikeychunn said:
Nathan Drake said:

haha, thanks for that. Just tried it and it works. I can finally get past that part. Now to stay up and play
biggrin.gif

FulgoreSama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is pretty kickass so far
biggrin.gif

Just got past the second boss, definitely lots of fun and the game seems to be full of wonder for me.
I hope Capcom keeps popping the good ones out.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FulgoreSama said:
This game is pretty kickass so far
biggrin.gif

Just got past the second boss, definitely lots of fun and the game seems to be full of wonder for me.
I hope Capcom keeps popping the good ones out.

Most of the time they do...

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Seaking said:
GeekyGuy said:
Magus said:
i'm having a problem... after getting the cut skill,the game tells me to cut the stone lantern but no matter how i hit them,they just don't get cut... i can't leave the area either,is that supposed to be a copy protection or do i just suck or what?
unsure.gif

Hmm...I don't want to say it's NOT some type of AP, as the game is working perfectly on my Cyclo

actually, yeah it is AP.
i tried the JP rom when it was released and that was the point i got stuck at. the lanterns are the AP spot.

Ok, thanks for that answer. I was just starting a new thread to ask about this. But now I know =)

Hope I can make this work. This is absolutely one of the best games on the DS!

EDIT: It works! so this is making my week very great =)

Awsome game really!

vodoochild81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I can't believe this is out already. Please fill me in. I have a r4 with iwood. Not sure if its the recent one, but If I update to the most recent one will this work? Whats the word on the AP? Thanks!

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Is anyone having this problem where you can't go into other areas? You just pass through the blue portal. My bro was having this problem on wood R4i Gold, gonna give him a patched version to see if that fixes the problem.

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this game is pretty good so far. the loading times between areas is 4 seconds and it can be annoying sometimes. but it's still good

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hova1 said:
this game is pretty good so far. the loading times between areas is 4 seconds and it can be annoying sometimes. but it's still good

Wow, you're getting four-second load times? Really? What card are you using? For me, it's roughly a full second, maybe two before a boss or cutscene.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
hova1 said:

Wow, you're getting four-second load times? Really? What card are you using? For me, it's roughly a full second, maybe two before a boss or cutscene.

I think he's on M3DS. The avatar is kinda pointing it out. I get fairly good loading times on Akaio 1.8.6.
I cant believe how the 2nd boss was a whole lot easier than the pesky frog.

Tonindo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get it to work on Supercard DStwo. The game boots and I can see the Nintendo and Capcom logo but then it's just black. I just got my DStwo and every other game that I've tried has worked. Is there something I'm missing here?

Tonindo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sausage Head said:
Update to the latest firmware and EOS and try it in clean mode (or patch mode if you always run in clean mode), if it doesn't work redownload the ROM.
I have the latest EOS, but firmware? I thought EOS was the firmware. I have tried the game in clean and patched mode, and neither of them work.

Tonindo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded another rom of the game and got it to work. The first one, which didn't work, was the Lamefuck release. Sausage Head, thanks for your effort to help!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    6/10 rating on steam
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for at least 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol