DS #5473: Okamiden (USA)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
They are the Extras options. Each one is labeled EX 1 through EX whatever the last one is. They are available in one of the normal drop down menus for No$Zoomer. I know they're there, messed with them a lot trying to get games working when I didn't have a DS for awhile.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I just thought that most people used the latest No$GBA and No$Zoomer at this point. My mistake. I tend to forget that other versions of the emulator existed before I started using it.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am using akaio 1.8.6a and I can't play this game.Anti-piracy enabled and everything.The weird thing is that the game hangs in a white screen but as I saw in my SD card it creates a save file.
I tried to format my SD.The first time Okamiden worked like a charm.I played over 2 hours without any problems and shut down my DS.The second time I tried to start the game,white screen again.After that,I formatted again.White screen as a result.I installed Akaio again with no results.I downloaded both dumps to try (Lamefuck and ckvgz) with the same results.What is going on?I can confirm that ALL other games run flawlessly except Okamiden.Any suggestions?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fuck this game is almost unbearable to play you have to switch off and on ex 5 each timer you cannot leave it on it slows down the game to a crawl and there's a lot of painting parts and by the looks of it gets worse in later dungeons too...

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jadawin said:
I disagree. It's a wonderful game! Playing games is a matter of what mood you are in each time.

He's playing it on an emulator with problems. It doesn't have anything to do with how it normally should play.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
panmusic said:
I am using akaio 1.8.6a and I can't play this game.Anti-piracy enabled and everything.The weird thing is that the game hangs in a white screen but as I saw in my SD card it creates a save file.
I tried to format my SD.The first time Okamiden worked like a charm.I played over 2 hours without any problems and shut down my DS.The second time I tried to start the game,white screen again.After that,I formatted again.White screen as a result.I installed Akaio again with no results.I downloaded both dumps to try (Lamefuck and ckvgz) with the same results.What is going on?I can confirm that ALL other games run flawlessly except Okamiden.Any suggestions?

Any ideas?I need help...

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
fuck this game is almost unbearable to play you have to switch off and on ex 5 each timer you cannot leave it on it slows down the game to a crawl and there's a lot of painting parts and by the looks of it gets worse in later dungeons too...
I am playing it with DeSmuME. I got no trouble so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@