DS #5458: Radiant Historia (USA)

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, is somebody already talking about an undub? Don't tell me the game has dual audio, it woul be too awesome
smile.gif

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lachinay said:
So, is somebody already talking about an undub? Don't tell me the game has dual audio, it woul be too awesome
smile.gif

Usually its a good idea to check if a game has voice acting in the first place before asking for an undub.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inpression said:
You thought it was meant to be funny? It seemed like a warning from someone who is genuinely concerned, and there's good reason to be, if what's said in the nfo is true.

Whats true is the EVERYDAY nature of the topic...Guy buys game...guy goes online...guy dumps game..guy feels good he gave a little something back..karma...

No site..links...or real names were circulated or posted..i tell ya this shit just aint worth the aggro at times...its not like you'll see a dump from me unless the game is REALLY worth trying or playin anyhow...
I dont care to be honest what he repacks and at the point the lameness of the NFOs are getting amusing! ( I read the Naruto nfo..!) So he can keep it up for all i care...I just dont get how he whines about a few header bytes and then puts the game on his stick and repacks it and puts his wasted ego name on it tellin everyone to enjoy! ...show us your clean dump then!....dood if your reading this P.M me and i can help get you a job writing a blog on a trashy smut site for incloset homosexuals who have sparetime.................actually maybe i cant

over it...lets move along...peace

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Well if they do PM you maybe you can explain the the difference in usage and meaning between your and you're for any future nfo's they write.

Legaia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Game is nice i like the songs of the game cause they reminde me the Chrono Cross ones and i always be a fan of time traveling games

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Takanato said:
This is a rip off of Sands of Destruction>_>

Hey, I really liked Sands of Destruction but... this game is quite different to be honest o___O
Totally different art style, characters, no voice acting...
Also, the story and battles are pretty different o__O

Apart from being another turn-based RPG, I don't get how its a rip-off
tongue.gif

kilik_tag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Am I the only one having a save problem ?
I can play the game, save but then when using the continue option I'm back at the begining...
I'm using edge 2.1
Thx in advance, the game looks very nice so far, help me !

taken

Trophies
XP
Country

Atsuro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem..
No matter what I seem to do, Radiant Historia (U) seems to freeze on me. [I tried both, the clean and the patched rom.]

I switched to old firmwares and everything, but it doesn't seem to work.

Finally, I got YSmenu and stuff, but it still freezes when I click continue on the main screen for the game.

And I have no clue what to do.

I use R4SDHC from r4sdhc.com.

What should I do?

lait

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atsuro said:
I have a problem..
No matter what I seem to do, Radiant Historia (U) seems to freeze on me. [I tried both, the clean and the patched rom.]

I switched to old firmwares and everything, but it doesn't seem to work.

Finally, I got YSmenu and stuff, but it still freezes when I click continue on the main screen for the game.

And I have no clue what to do.

I use R4SDHC from r4sdhc.com.

What should I do?
I had the same problem. Switching to a faster MicroSDHC (class 10 vs. class 2) got it working.

Atsuro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get another Microsdhc.

Sorry I'm such a newb xD.

Also, idt it's that. Because I can get on the game from Ysmenu, it just freezes when I click Load Save or whatever it's called.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...