DS #5458: Radiant Historia (USA)

lait

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You buy one.
tongue.gif
That was exactly the problem I was having (game freezes when selecting continue from the main menu).

lait

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought this one a while back for my mp3 player, and it's what I ended up putting Radiant Historia on. I'd imagine a cheaper 8GB class 6 one would work just as well, though.

lait

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, you could buy it anywhere. I was just suggesting 8GB because they're cheap enough and it's easy to fit a lot of games. Any size is fine. The only thing that really matters is that it's fast enough (higher class = faster card). I think class 6 would probably be good, but I can't say for sure since mine is class 10. If you get it at Best Buy it will be easy to return it if it's too slow, so it can't hurt to try.

The one you linked should indeed work.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone beaten the general you have to fight at the beginning of chapter 4 in the Alternate History timeline? Those four Clockwork Thunders just use self-destruct, and when 2 hit the same character, that character dies. I could recover from this if not for the fact that the general (who has ridiculously high defense) summons more when they're all gone. Anyone have a strategy I can use to beat him, or do I just need to grind?

kilik_tag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I beat the boss I was stuck on. For anyone that gets to the same point, here's the strategy I used:

First grind on those (somewhat tough) soldiers until you have Gafka to level 28 or higher. Use a party of Stocke, Gafka, and whoever else you want, but you'll probably want someone that won't die easily, which is why I used Rosch. When you fight the general, have Gafka use the skill he learned at level 28 (it's called Nigwog Wave or something very close to that) every turn. It hits the middle row, which the general is always in, and it's ridiculously overpowered. Have Stocke use Power Wave to take down a Clockwork Thunder every turn, to minimize the damage they can do. If everyone's at decent health have Rosch do the same with a move like Burn Knuckle, but if not, have him use healing items as needed. Don't bother having Stocke or Rosch attack the Clockwork Thunder in the middle row, because Gafka's attack is going to destroy it anyway. Just keep doing this, and the general will go down. The battle actually got pretty easy, with my characters moving just fast enough to destroy all three Clockwork Thunders and force the general to waste his turn calling more.

deros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open Patch closes with an error message in Japanese (the only thing I am able to decipher is the word "TEXT" and the number "5946B920"). Does Open Patch need some special programm in order to run? Or does someone know what is causing the problem?

kilik_tag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
deros said:
Open Patch closes with an error message in Japanese (the only thing I am able to decipher is the word "TEXT" and the number "5946B920"). Does Open Patch need some special programm in order to run? Or does someone know what is causing the problem?
1) put the cleen rom, the open patch, and the game list in a same folder
2) drag and drop the rom on the open patch
3) answer yes.
you should now have a .nds and the cleen rom as .bak (backup) use the .nds it should work

also use latest pach...

Popid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. I have an oldschool M3lite or M3miniSD or whatever it's called, has run everything up to now but getting two white screens on this, with the patched rom or unpatched. Tried a bunch of combinations of writing to the card - ie force rewrite/no force rewrite, DMA 1 vs 4 vs Safe Mode, etc etc, but no dice so far. Any clues? Have Game Manager 36a and the latest firmware, e36 (at least, they're both the newest as far as I can decipher)

It's getting annoying having such an old backup system, I dunno what people are on about half the time anymore, plus this one only takes miniSD cards but u cant buy them anywhere anymore?! so I can't get a bigger card, although I can use a micro with an adapter but I'm worried that's why Shin Megami Tensei crapped itself and I lost my save hah

JohanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
POSSIBLE SPOILER....

I am in the Sand Castle, trying to find the bombs.

I have read elsewhere that there are supposed to be "sparkley" things indicating the bomb locations but I do not find them anywhere.

I have learned Sword Dancing, if that is supposed to help.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof