DS #5458: Radiant Historia (USA)

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
It's not the first, this guy does this. The whole "revenue stream" shows it's just some angry kid, if they don't even know how much running a forum like this costs monthly (thus ads and such).
Apparently, donating to the Homebrew Charity (which in turn gives to homebrew developers) is a sign of greed and malice. Huh.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
It's not the first, this guy does this. The whole "revenue stream" shows it's just some angry kid, if they don't even know how much running a forum like this costs monthly (thus ads and such).
Well, this is the first I heard of it. I don't really read the NFO's, but I decided to read this one.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just mentioning: On the XXXX release w/ retro's patch on Wood R4 v1.24, I found one little glitch that irritates me a little. After saving, text bubbles have a weird black line in the background of them until you either open a menu, or change areas. Anybody else have this problem? It's pretty hard to miss.

I also already found a typo at the very beginning. I have to wonder how rushed the translation was that they overlooked a double use of "the" in one of the beginning portions of the game.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
monkat said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Wow, it takes a lot to offend the Catboy, but that NFO is just plain offensive.

If the NFO insulting a website that you don't run offends you then...I don't think it takes too much to offend you xD

I thought it was funny...
It takes a lot to offend me, I deal with morons daily. That NFO is just vulgar and uncalled for really.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Meh, its just some fool we probably banned at some point for being a dick. Dont pay attention to the NFO, just enjoy the rom guys.

Rydian said:

Yeah the whole revenue thing makes me laugh, not just because he cant spell "revenue" but because he obviously hasn't a clue about what the admins and staff here are about. Any money generated here is either pumped straight back into the site or filtered back to the community via prizes and so on.

The GBAtemp limited edition SCDS 2 cart pretty much sums up the ethos here. It took tons of work to design and produce this cart, and not a single penny of it is going to this site directly. All the money we get from the carts is going straight to the homebrew bounty, to benefit not just our community here, but everyone who enjoys homebrew.

So much for a revenue stream right?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the NFO, and while I wasn't offended, I didn't find it funny either.
It sounds like some 10 year old who never visited the site and maybe talked to one person who was banned.

If anything bothers me, it's the language used.
We members cannot even use that kind of language without getting a warning or even a suspension (if the entire NFO were a post, it would constitute banning), and yet this kid can say these things and not only not get punished but get it showcased with the release of a long-awaited game where a ton of GBAtemp members and passersby will stumble upon it.

Obviously nothing this kid says should be taken to heart, but this is just plain disgusting.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
funny how this idiot miraculously comes up with this game less than a day after our combo dump when i know that atlus games usually take over a week to dump on average. also the game was on a few other well known forums and this idiot names gbatemp and crowing about anonymity? just ignore him

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's always best to laugh at people like this. Feeding them anger will only amuse them and think they've won.

The fact that they felt the need to act like an immature child rather than a mature one is hilarious. They're obviously butthurt over something and so hurt/angry that they can't spell. Let them throw a tantrum via NFO, it only makes them look bad.

Inpression

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You thought it was meant to be funny? It seemed like a warning from someone who is genuinely concerned, and there's good reason to be, if what's said in the nfo is true.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inpression said:
You thought it was meant to be funny? It seemed like a warning from someone who is genuinely concerned, and there's good reason to be, if what's said in the nfo is true.
Hence the reason no one takes it seriously.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Inpression said:
If what was said was true...? Did you miss the entire paragraph?

Also, I found the rom on a website no one on this site mentioned, without coming here to know it's release, and the rom in no way mentioned GBAtemp. What most likely occurred was, that scene group (sounds like NukeThis, based on .nfo's), got butt-hurt someone uploaded something that they wanted to, so they raged at GBAtemp which as a whole had absolutely nothing to do with the roms release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr