DS #5392: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 (USA)

ecko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
boktor666 said:
WOW. I played one of these at the PS2, it rules. This must be given a "shot"
i saw what you did there
closedeyes.gif

Fireballo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
I thought hunting for sport was deemed socially unacceptable these days? What's next? Granny Mugger 2000? Baby Raper II?
I guess that depends on if you're a little wuss or not. I think the poof of feathers when I shoot a goose is hysterical.

D

Deleted_11405

this looks like this year next season wild beasts hunting gamesim, seriously. i do wanna try this, but not to win 10 or more trophies. i've played years ago natural faun killers what was much too realistic to play for fun. what is next game about wild animals? extreme bullrider? that one is fun
smile.gif

Necromanson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boktor666 said:
Meh not working, just have to wait for a fix then.

What card are you using and what firmware? Did it load up? If it did, what part did you get to?

I put this on my M3DS Real with the latest M3 Sakura firmware and it loaded just fine and the game started up. That's as far as I got into it, but I didn't notice any AP.

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting an error when trying to run the game. Top Screen is White, Bottom screen is green with the text, "The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power OFF and reinsert he DS Card."

I'm running Acekard2i with AKAIO 1.8.1 tried with with AP off and with AP on, no change. My microSD card works for every game I've tried on it before, 2GB Sandisk.

Anybody know what the problem is?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
OHHHH...I get it...so this time you're killing dangerous animals instead of extreme human stereotypes?....give me a break from the COD rut anyday
dry.gif

5502b.jpg
5502c.jpg
5502d.jpg

EDIT - Damn..looks like activision made it...so most likely they already used the COD DS Engine >_

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
Taellon said:
I'm getting an error when trying to run the game. Top Screen is White, Bottom screen is green with the text, "The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power OFF and reinsert he DS Card."

I'm running Acekard2i with AKAIO 1.8.1 tried with with AP off and with AP on, no change. My microSD card works for every game I've tried on it before, 2GB Sandisk.

Anybody know what the problem is?

You have to apply the Arm 7 fix using DSLazy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok