DS #5392: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
I thought hunting for sport was deemed socially unacceptable these days? What's next? Granny Mugger 2000? Baby Raper II?
Depends on penis size, if small you like hunting if big you don't.

I should like hunting right?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
Depravo said:
I thought hunting for sport was deemed socially unacceptable these days? What's next? Granny Mugger 2000? Baby Raper II?
Depends on penis size, if small you like hunting if big you don't.

I should like hunting right?

Mesiskope said:
QUOTE(Depravo @ Jan 20 2011, 10:48 AM)
Hunting for animals is overrated its all about man hunting, my next target: you, I could use a new rug.
You guys should really stop undermining the importance of target practice. Especially when the Zombie Apocalypse actually happens. You see there are actually laws here in the US concerning hunting. Which in turn puts limits and such on marks. Hunters are seen as a way to keep certain animal populations under control. One slip, and an entire ecosystem is messed up. Yes, I have a big penis, and I like hunting... I'm either the exception to the rule, or you have it all backwards/inside out Hadrian.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I played this on the PSP and its good.

Time to chase deers and bears
biggrin.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Argentum Vir said:
Hunters are seen as a way to keep certain animal populations under control.
Oh yes, the hunter has to shout "Thin out their numbers!" before shooting and that makes it all OK, at least in their mind. I've seen that episode of South Park.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Necromanson said:
boktor666 said:
Meh not working, just have to wait for a fix then.

What card are you using and what firmware? Did it load up? If it did, what part did you get to?

I put this on my M3DS Real with the latest M3 Sakura firmware and it loaded just fine and the game started up. That's as far as I got into it, but I didn't notice any AP.
Hey, sorry for the late response. Im using R4 1:1 clone with R4 wood 1.22. Thinking of updating it today for 1.23, mabey it works the. It loaded, untill it reached a screen: Save data could not be accesd, and there it hangs.

EDIT : Wood v1.23 has it fixed, it works now.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Argentum Vir said:
Hunters are seen as a way to keep certain animal populations under control.
Oh yes, the hunter has to shout "Thin out their numbers!" before shooting and that makes it all OK, at least in their mind. I've seen that episode of South Park.

Well, yea... Though, in South Park they did it totally backwards, you're supposed to shoot first, then shout after the animal is post mortem. Even then that is optional because a few prerequisites apply, you must tag it before you bag it. After tagging it, followed by field dressing, then promptly taking it to a slaughterhouse (unless you're a hardcore hunter and do it all yourself). When you finally get your 100 something Lbs of meat back, and then after cooking a great dinner you can properly shout "Thin out their numbers!". 'Sif, actually comparing Southpark as an actual hunting guide. >.<

QUOTE(GeekyGuy @ Jan 22 2011, 09:41 AM)
Wait...I'm confused. A Cabela's game that people say is good? Hmm...?
unsure.gif
I like the ones for the PS2 where you buy all your equipment, and travel from place to place.

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used the Arm7 patch with DSlazy and now I just get black screens. Again tried with AP on and off and still just black screens.

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
Taellon said:
I used the Arm7 patch with DSlazy and now I just get black screens. Again tried with AP on and off and still just black screens.

I'm using AKAIO 1.8.5 and the game loads perfect after using the Arm7 fix.

Ruffy94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
pjmorie said:
Taellon said:

Hey, what game you used for be the "donor" of the ARM7?

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
Ruffy94 said:
pjmorie said:
Taellon said:

I used 'LEGO Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues' for the Arm7 file. I think this particular Arm7 was used a long time ago to fix some games and I had the Arm7 in my DSLazy folder since then.

Ruffy94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
pjmorie said:
Ruffy94 said:
pjmorie said:
Taellon said:

I used 'LEGO Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues' for the Arm7 file. I think this particular Arm7 was used a long time ago to fix some games and I had the Arm7 in my DSLazy folder since then.
Oh, thanks! I will try!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM