DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, too bad a lot of schools banned (no pun intended) this dumb fad already.

And cloned games? No thanks. Although Angry Birds was a clone of Crush the Castle...
unsure.gif

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I only read the first two comments, watched the video, and thought...angry birds turned into silly-willy bands! I....might...playthis.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joe88 said:
QUOTE said:
“In the game, players rescue trapped Silly Bandz™ by catapulting them to freedom. To rescue captured Silly Bandz™, players use the Bandz™ in their in-game collection to take aim at the cages in each level. Once free, the Silly Bandz™ joins players’ collections and can then be used to help rescue others. Players will need to think strategically about their collection to determine the best Silly Bandz™ for each battle, as some Silly Bandz™ feature special powers, such as multiplying themselves or exploding in air.

As players progress, 200 Silly Bandz™ are unlocked over 40 levels in four environments that add exciting outdoor, marine, party and fantasy locations to the game. With so many Silly Bandz™ on the line, players need to stay on the alert for enemies trying to sabotage the rescue operation. Silly Bandz™ also features local multiplayer versus mode, which allows two players to battle it out to see who can free the most Silly Bandz™ and score the most points.”

open mouth, insert shovel ware

replace the words SILLY BANDZ with Pokemon...waitaminute
unsure.gif

why is nothing original anymore?

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
ZOO is now officially promoted in my concept!

I promoted it from an very horrible company to a just horrible company... thanks to this game...
(yes... you should try this if you have a little time to spend)

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
WTF!? They made a VIDEO GAME for SILLY BANDZ!?

No no no...I don't think you are getting the picture here...

THEY MADE A VIDEO GAME FOR SILLY BANDZ!?!

Why? And WHY ANGRY BIRDS!? I hope those angry birds relentlessly peck the heck out of those Zoo Heads that copy-pasted-edited the Angry Birds game!

Chock up one for piracy! I can play the game, and at the same time, slap the developers(?) in the face!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1