DS #5264: Doctor Who: Evacuation Earth (Europe)

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one able to get it to load an with AKAIO 1.8.1
tried the ap and no go and also tried to change out arm7 and still white screens
also tried all the loader types and no good
I don't want to import the game and find out it is as shitty as the top trumps Dr Who game

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I this game a copy of Professor Layton like I have been reading? Just looking for a general description before I download it since I already have Layton (that hasn't been finished)...

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do enjoy Matt Smith's take on the Doctor. Tennant was brilliant, but it was definitely his TIME to go, if you'll pardon the pun. He would have risked becoming stagnant, or, if he excelled too greatly, making ANY following Doctor a disappointment.

I might grab this for my siblings - they, like myself, love Doctor Who.

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still no word on a fix yet? That's surprising. There are usually hex edits to get around these problems by now.

For reference: It plays on my DSTwo, but not on my AK2i (AKAIO 1.8.1), which is my preferred card.

shamille

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works on mine but...

around chapter 3 (i think) After you've been through the whole Silurian bit (oops spoilers). And then you're talking to the ship captain or trying to get through a door or something and it keeps repeating this puzzle over and over and over.

you can't get through the door... and if you tap the only hotspot it re-cycles the puzzle.

buhhhh.
angry.gif

I really want to play this game, even though it's horrible, just for the Whonosity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work