DS #5264: Doctor Who: Evacuation Earth (Europe)

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
This game is nice!
biggrin.gif

It's a Doctor Layton style game!
tongue.gif
(with easier puzzles!
biggrin.gif
)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
From the trailer I saw a few days ago it looks like a dumbed down version of the Layton games, aimed at the younger audience. Not bad but it'll hardly steal time away from Golden Sun. The graphics looked dodgy as hell to me though. Amy Pond has this constant disturbed look about her, like someone just rammed a carrot into her and she can't decide if she likes it or not.

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
From the trailer I saw a few days ago it looks like a dumbed down version of the Layton games, aimed at the younger audience. Not bad but it'll hardly steal time away from Golden Sun. The graphics looked dodgy as hell to me though. Amy Pond has this constant disturbed look about her, like someone just rammed a carrot into her and she can't decide if she likes it or not.

HAHA!, amy pond would love a carrot rammed in her. Its a 20 second download, ima check it out just for the disterved look! nice one mate

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wintrale said:
Well hey, it's Doctor Who. How can I say no?

Simple. Did you PLAY the wii game? xDD Luckily this game is FAR Nicer than the Wii counter-part.

QUOTE(shlong @ Nov 26 2010, 04:07 PM) Shame I don't like the new Doctor v_v

Amen, brother.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tom Baker > Jon Pertwee > Christopher Ecclestone > Matt Smith > Patrick Troughton > Peter Davison > William Hartnell > Colin Baker > David Tennent > Paul McGann > Sylvester McCoy

Tennent does far too much gurning for my liking.

S

spectral

Definitely going to give this a go, love Dr who. Well the new WHo(Iknow I am now going to be killed). I tried to go back and watch the old ones but anyone that complains about the acting and dialogue in some of the new eps really is looking at old who through rose tinted glasses. As for the current Dr, I think he's good. I still prefer Tennant but then we've only had one series to get used to Smith, we had 3 with Tennant, not counting the "specials" from 2009.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gaydrian said:
Tom Baker > Jon Pertwee > Christopher Ecclestone > Matt Smith > Patrick Troughton > Peter Davison > William Hartnell > Colin Baker > David Tennent > Paul McGann > Sylvester McCoyMy preference is
David Tennant > Tom Baker > Jon Pertwee > Christopher Ecclestone > Sylvester McCoy > Matt Smith > William Hartnell > Patrick Troughton > Paul McGann > Peter Davison > Colin Baker

These were the Doctors I grew up with during my School days so slightly bias towards them
These Doctors I never really saw doing a full series - but have caught on the occasional re-runs, so based them on just those I've seen
Paul McGann did a fair job on the one-off special, but not enough to really judge him by
Sylvester McCoy wasn't bad in his role, he tried his best - just the Stories & 'Ace' were really letting it all down

QUOTE(MidNightNeko @ Nov 27 2010, 05:53 AM) I know a friend that would love to try this game out.
I know my Neice would also love to play this - she absolutley adores Matt as the Doctor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol