DS #5241: Super Robot Taisen L (Japan)

bassgs 435

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
liamash3 said:
Will this get an english release/translation, you think? Shame so many good games are never localised (or have english releases), most of the SRW series being a good example.
frown.gif
copyright laws lock normal (non OG) SRW games in japan.
sad.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sunrise
Project Godannar
GAINAX
Linebarrel License blahblahblah
Gonagai
the copyright of iczer which i have no clue
Gaiking...which should be a part of Gonagai

also. i came on a issue in a stage related to Linebarrel
apparently after i gank on a guy and stop him a whole army pops up and i have a area i need to escape to...
as soon as somebody targets me it's a GAME OVER for me

Simon The Digger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else had problems with trying to access the cheat menu for SRWL on Acekard 2 with AKAIO 1.8.1? Every time I try to access the cheat menu for SRWL AKAIO locks up and I have to restart.

liamash3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bassgs 435 said:
liamash3 said:
Will this get an english release/translation, you think? Shame so many good games are never localised (or have english releases), most of the SRW series being a good example.
frown.gif
copyright laws lock normal (non OG) SRW games in japan.
sad.gif

So we can never get an english version of SWR unless its OG, huh? Bummer.
frown.gif

Well, I can always hope for a translation..and play through OG2 in the meantime
smile.gif

ja911chu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I am using R4 wood 1.17, although I am able to get through the 1st stage but my game keeps freezing most of the time, anyone can explain why?

P.S. I am using ShinRyouma's xdelta patch to play the game (Please see post #87)

zengar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Simon The Digger said:
Has anyone else had problems with trying to access the cheat menu for SRWL on Acekard 2 with AKAIO 1.8.1? Every time I try to access the cheat menu for SRWL AKAIO locks up and I have to restart.

this game is surely strange. Acekardi with akaio 1.8.1 loads it randomly, even with anti piracy enabled and save method set to 128MB (i tried pretty much everything).

The good news is that once it loads, the game doesn't freeze/game over and the save feature works well, I did a lot of stages already.

Am I the only one with the random loading thing?

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ja911chu said:
I am using R4 wood 1.17, although I am able to get through the 1st stage but my game keeps freezing most of the time, anyone can explain why?
It seems the hex edit fix isn't perfect. I'm working on a translation but when I try on my EDGE 1.11 the game freeze, with patch or AP fix code it still freeze. I'm waiting for firmware update or better patch.

TheYummyKenshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
ja911chu said:
It seems the hex edit fix isn't perfect. I'm working on a translation but when I try on my EDGE 1.11 the game freeze, with patch or AP fix code it still freeze. I'm waiting for firmware update or better patch.
EDGE also has glitched sounds with or without the patch. I really hope a firmware update comes soon.

sword414

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ja911chu said:
Hey everyone,

P.S. I am using ShinRyouma's xdelta patch to play the game (Please see post #87)
Orly? I'm using R4 Wood 1.17 and I'm already at that 8th stage and had no freezes so far.

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried it on DeSmuME for a bit, worked near perfect (aside slowdowns)

Play-asia shipped my copy today, can`t wait to play the real cart.

Blubberblase

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i am also using R4 Wood 1.17 and i can play it but i can not save -.-" thats makes me crazy xD
does anyone how i can repair this? i also have patched it^^

bassgs 435

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Blubberblase said:
i have much room on my memory card o.O and i only used the patch that are posted on the forum o.O so i dont know what i did wrong?
try downloading the game form a different site that the one you used.

sword414

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have no idea then... maybe corrupt .sav? Delete it and remake it...

Once again, Wood R4 1.17 works FOR SURE, I'm already at the 13th stage and has encountered absolutely no problems so far.

Ashsurazenucu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
megawalk said:
Sunrise
Project Godannar
GAINAX
Linebarrel License blahblahblah
Gonagai
the copyright of iczer which i have no clue
Gaiking...which should be a part of Gonagai

also. i came on a issue in a stage related to Linebarrel
apparently after i gank on a guy and stop him a whole army pops up and i have a area i need to escape to...
as soon as somebody targets me it's a GAME OVER for me
If your still on the stage:
Seems like if you select either the defend or dodge choice instead of attacking the enemy will attack you but it won't lead to a GAME OVER screen.

So basically move as fast as possible to the area but don't attack or counter anything.

ficium

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have the same problem as Blubberblase , i can't save , when i try to save the screen loads endless .
I used different roms and applied different patches to them between which the patch posted by ShinRyouma , but nothing .
I have a gold r4i with kernel 1.40 ( the last ) . How can i solve this problem ??
Please reply

DaiGenGar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Using a n5 with default firmware. I get a black screen of death instead of a white screen of death. Switching over to YSMenu yields infinite load time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The switch was about 350 in 2017