DS #5221: Call of Duty: Black Ops (Europe)

GuardianSoul

Translator
Trophies
Website
www.guardiansoul.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
1stsinn said:
I have AKAIO 1.8 but Zombies isnt showing.

Any certain settings I should use?

No, it should be there.
The xDelta patch I posted above is working fine with my M3DS Real, I don't have any ladder/zombie/Wi-Fi issues anymore.
Looks like you have to wait for another patch, or a firmware update.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
haven't bothered to download yet seeing as u lot are having problems (im using wood r4 1.15). Anyone know when 1.16 will be released? If not how do you use them codes, im a complete noob in that codey stuff, is there a link to a tut?

Any help??? Please???
(i hope this doesn't count as double posting...)

1stsinn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GuardianSoul said:
1stsinn said:
I have AKAIO 1.8 but Zombies isnt showing.

Any certain settings I should use?

No, it should be there.
The xDelta patch I posted above is working fine with my M3DS Real, I don't have any ladder/zombie/Wi-Fi issues anymore.
Looks like you have to wait for another patch, or a firmware update.
the patch has an error when i click apply.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must have type a wrong number somewhere......hex edited again and now it works fine on CycloDS. I suck at FPS games though.

Marsou77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you want to play with me at Zombie, please send me a mail at qzmiro[at]gmail[dot]com
smile.gif

enjoy !

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely pretty ho-hum, I'd say. With so many other developers really mining DS' capabilities, it's hard to stomach what n-Space does anymore. The engine is ripe between the legs.
blink.gif

libraryaddict115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Has anyone been able to get past a bit where you are on a truck escaping and truck loads of soilders keep coming near and then a helicopter comes and you scare it off with a RPG and it comes again and you fire a RPG at it and destroy it?

Cos...

I cant destroy it :wtf:

I got zombie mode and everything. Apart from wifi. I can do Local Multiplayer. But not online and not get past the helicopter bit.

My RPG hits again and again. TINY explosion of a RPG and the helicopter is flying around with the guys yelling "Take down that invincible helicopter!" Naw I added the invincible part but I do have this problem.

My favorite weapon is the knife
tongue.gif

Instant kill. (Throwing)

Id Pick that or the sniper. (Only for long range though)

And yes. I cannot have possibly missed. I am uber. Go for head shots. (Killing 9 times out of 10) And had it on casual >.>

M3i Zero
Using the xDelta patch

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
WOOOOOTTT!!!!!
gameplay is awesome
specially in multiplayer zombie mode!!!!
WOOOOOD rulzzz!!!
R4 rulzzz!!!! (not the clones)
tongue.gif

HHAHAHAHA

buttt... we get lags in multiplayer and in single player...
how can we get rid of it??

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that quickplay worked online with the patched version on a CycloDS B.4, I just got my ass stomped repeatedly (I don't play FPS games usually), but I did nail one dude with a grenade. Played smooth and seemed to be working fine.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I can't even get this to load on my Acekard2i with AKAIO 1.8.1 and Bypass Anti-Piracy enabled. It just get two black screens. I've even tried formatting which usually resolves most of the games that I have problems with.

ilovegames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is everyone on this game (wifi) a beast, does it lag like ****, or do i just suck?

the only way i can get a kill is if someone is standing still and even then, it takes about 2-3 seconds of continuous fire to take them down. on goldeneye and warfare mobilized, i'm not too bad. i even played some cs source earlier to check my aim and i did ok, so i think my accuracy and reflexes are all right. maybe it's the recoil or the removal of the crosshair when in zoom/aim mode that screws me up. i'm kinda leaning towards it being the players all being really skilled, but its cool when i have the crosshair on an enemy and fire a couple bursts and it does about 0 damage. idk, i'm stumped. any tips?
angry.gif

edit: oh yeah, and i get disconnected a lot compared to the other games.

libraryaddict115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Welcome to my world.
But I cannot connect to ANY games (It simply keeps on searching and searching) and I encounter those problems on Mobilized >.>

But then. I live in New Zealand.
(Far away from everyone so vice versa laggy compared to rest of the world)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1