DS #5201: Ougon no Taiyou: Shikkokunaru Yoake (Japan)

MaxiPower90

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
major thanks going out to you guys... im a huges GS fan and have been waiting years for this, thanks for the great guide you offered. i always thought this m3ds real was crap (well not crap but out dated)

Thanks guys

Ephidiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kinda stuck right now at a few dungeons i can't advance because i'm missing the ice psynergy
where can i get the Accessory for Freeze? cause Crown doesn't know it natively and i'm not sure if theres a djinn combo that allows him to learn it

Apparantly i need to got to a town thats submerged and i already got 1 of the keys to enter
namely the Scrool i got from some random king and Heart now i'm stuck no idea where to get the 2nd key

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Giga_Gaia said:
Berthenk said:
Giga_Gaia said:
What's the point of this one? The US release is merely a month away.
What's the point of releasing the English version of a game in Japan? Oh wait, there is none. The Japanese version is not supposed to be play outside of the places where people speak Japanese. You should consider yourself lucky that you're able to play the Japanese version, not whine about why the English version ain't out yet or that "there ain't no fucking point to fucking release this because the fucking US release is merely a fucking month away". Seriously, what's wrong with you? Without the guys at Camelot we wouldn't be and wouldn't have been able to enjoy Dark Dawn and the first two games.

You didn't understand what I said because you are either a kid, a troll or incredibly stupid. What I meant is that there is no point of playing the japanese version when the US release is a month away.
Oh wait, so I'm a kid, troll or incredibly stupid because I "didn't understand my (your) post"? If you had probably properly written your post, we wouldn't have to guess at what you wanted to magically appear in our heads when reading your post. Also, some people are impatient, like I am.

And yes, I'm a kid, no, I'm not a troll and I'm not incredibly stupid either.

ken878

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gotten pretty far on it im only stuck on the puzzle where you have to light the two fire then use rain to fill the empty bucket and then use whirlwind to spin the windmill but when i try to get to the face i always have to start over soo now im giving up and wait for the english one so i can know what i have to do.

Uthuriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
padoca85 said:

is not working on CycloDs Firmware B.4
cry.gif

ChaosAxess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holding B during loading doesn't work on acekard 2i for me, neither does ap bypass. Also can someone upload the patch somewhere else, can't download from MU where I am

better yet, can any acekard 2i user just upload their akaio files?

SABERinBLUE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Berthenk said:
Giga_Gaia said:
Berthenk said:
Giga_Gaia said:
What's the point of this one? The US release is merely a month away.
What's the point of releasing the English version of a game in Japan? Oh wait, there is none. The Japanese version is not supposed to be play outside of the places where people speak Japanese. You should consider yourself lucky that you're able to play the Japanese version, not whine about why the English version ain't out yet or that "there ain't no fucking point to fucking release this because the fucking US release is merely a fucking month away". Seriously, what's wrong with you? Without the guys at Camelot we wouldn't be and wouldn't have been able to enjoy Dark Dawn and the first two games.

You didn't understand what I said because you are either a kid, a troll or incredibly stupid. What I meant is that there is no point of playing the japanese version when the US release is a month away.
Oh wait, so I'm a kid, troll or incredibly stupid because I "didn't understand my (your) post"? If you had probably properly written your post, we wouldn't have to guess at what you wanted to magically appear in our heads when reading your post. Also, some people are impatient, like I am.

And yes, I'm a kid, no, I'm not a troll and I'm not incredibly stupid either.
Wait, so, let me see if I understand what your logic here is. Giga Gaia made a post that was vague and didn't succeed at communicating a clear idea. Instead of simply saying "What?" or "I don't understand what you meant by that post" you choose to interpret his post as meaning the most idiotic thing ever (Why should Japanese games be made by Japanese people and released in Japan for Japanese gamer) and rail at him about how stupid his post was. Then when he calls you on that, you say it's his fault because his post didn't mean anything. So he's the idiot because you invented a meaning for his meaningless post?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock