DS #5201: Ougon no Taiyou: Shikkokunaru Yoake (Japan)

ShadowMax

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I really wanted to wait for the english release and buy it, but it was stronger than me, I played it! XD

I have a DSTT, so those who wants to play, download "Unofficial DSTT Kernel_v117a13_rev47(ENG)"

I downloaded it here : http://www.share-online.biz/download.php?i...2617&type=2

It works with clean Rom!
happy.gif

Fer476

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I can play the game but it freezes when the game automatically saves (after the intro =/). It freezes and shows a message in yellow letters. I am using Wood R4 for clones in R4SDHC =/. Any way to fix this? I load WAIO and then R4dldi. I have turned off cheats and soft reset, but I get a message with yellow letters when the game loads, so I dont know if it is related. Any way to fix this? =/

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Dunno if anyone posted the fix... but this is the hex offset I found from 2ch and I put it in Open Patch

Tested with Acekard 2i without AAP work flawlessly! But tested with DSTT without extinfo white screens...

Download Here

1. Extract ALL files into the same folder
2. Drag and drop clean rom onto "Open Patch"
3. Click Yes then OK
4. .BAK file will be your clean backup rom and .NDS will be your patched rom!
5. Enjoy~

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fer476 said:
Well, I can play the game but it freezes when the game automatically saves (after the intro =/). It freezes and shows a message in yellow letters. I am using Wood R4 for clones in R4SDHC =/. Any way to fix this? I load WAIO and then R4dldi. I have turned off cheats and soft reset, but I get a message with yellow letters when the game loads, so I dont know if it is related. Any way to fix this? =/

I'm having the exact same problem. I thought I might have to change the save size but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

ken878

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
evening said:
Fer476 said:

I'm having the exact same problem. I thought I might have to change the save size but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Im using the wood R4 v1.04 from GBAtemp and im able to play it without any problem. you guys should redownload the regular R4 then put that on your mirco sd and then redownload the wood R4 and follow the instruction and make sure to copy the one you already have on a seprate folder on your computer incase you want it back to the way it was. I had to do that to fix mine once when i mess up and currpt it.

Kev63

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone
wink.gif
!

I'm a huge fan of Golden Sun since the first one in Japanese on GBA. But I have a problem to make it working on my M3 Perfect SD. I know it's a old linker but some recent games (like Final Fantasy - The 4 Heroes of Light) work on it so why not Golden Sun! Of course I have the last firmware (quite old) and the last M3 Manager (old too
smile.gif
).

I tried every patch found on this topic for other linkers (it can work sometimes ^^), and I still get a black screen.

Maybe one of you have an idea to make it working, or have found a patch somewhere else for this antic linker.

Thank you...

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wonder if this has the same code to rename all the characters like the originals did.

up down up down left right left right up right down left up select i think. or maybe start + select at the end

Jarutais

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dewds... Isnt there any way to find a solution for it to be played on any flashcard?
unsure.gif

I'm an EDGE-DS owner, and since it's not a veery famous flashcard i think i'm screwed
glare.gif

SABERinBLUE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jarutais said:
Dewds... Isnt there any way to find a solution for it to be played on any flashcard?
unsure.gif

I'm an EDGE-DS owner, and since it's not a veery famous flashcard i think i'm screwed
glare.gif
Just upgrade to a more modern cart, son.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since