DS #5170: Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (USA)

C

croagunk.master

Inunah said:
croagunk.master said:
Werewolfzoark said:
so have anybody got past that celebi... in the mansion if you did please tell me how?
unsure.gif

I have. What do you mean by how?
I think they're asking how to get past the Celebi event, even though the entire Celebi event at that point of the game is just a cutscene.

Their game must be glitching and allowing them to walk around. Cheats, possibly.
mellow.gif

Oh..
I don't think it's due to the cheats though...

Werewolfzoark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
croagunk.master said:
Inunah said:
croagunk.master said:
Werewolfzoark said:
so have anybody got past that celebi... in the mansion if you did please tell me how?
unsure.gif

I think they're asking how to get past the Celebi event, even though the entire Celebi event at that point of the game is just a cutscene.

Their game must be glitching and allowing them to walk around. Cheats, possibly.
mellow.gif

Oh..

i didn't mean any of these the mission with murph in a ghost mansion after completing that mission a celebi comes and time travels us
at that exact point my game is pretty much stuck(black screen) so any fix for that??? :X

C

croagunk.master

Werewolfzoark said:
croagunk.master said:
Inunah said:
croagunk.master said:
Werewolfzoark said:
unsure.gif

mellow.gif

Oh..

i didn't mean any of these the mission with murph in a ghost mansion after completing that mission a celebi comes and time travels us
at that exact point my game is pretty much stuck(black screen) so any fix for that??? :X

Download a clean rom, patch using the rakuraku patch in my comment on page 7. It should work after that.

Oisterboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
croagunk.master said:
Oisterboy said:
So, is this working on TTDS yet? I really don't care to read through 14 pages to find out theres no patch for my cart yet. I know these posts are annoying, but I'd appreciate any reply, even a nasty mean one :]

Are you so lazy that you don't even care to browse through a few pages? Sheesh.
Anyway try the patch posted in my comment on page 7. Works wonders. Its called rakuraku patch. It'll work on your card

Yeah, actually. I'm not that big of a fan of the Pokemon spinoffs, and if someone wasn't willing to answer me I wasn't going to bother with this one.

But thanks man, I'm gonna give it a shot now!
yaynds.gif

dirk123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The patch makes the game work, but once I reach the part where I capture Raikou and need to draw the "Sign" (Wireless Tower), the game will freeze.

R4 with YSMenu

Riversong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan said:
Here is a patch I just created for Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs (U).

Extract both files to a new folder.
Copy game to that new folder.
Drag game onto Open Patch.exe.
Click YES.
Click OK.

Patched game will be the .nds and original game will be the .bak

This file was not found. Any ideas where I can get the patch?

dirk123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dirk123 said:
The patch makes the game work, but once I reach the part where I capture Raikou and need to draw the "Sign" (Wireless Tower), the game will freeze.

R4 with YSMenu

Nevermind,
Seems the 1 loop capture and maybe even the 99 loop code that lets the game freeze there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here