DS #5170: Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (USA)

Sigfried666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
...the patch.
please, Reupload the patch, because it was taken down.

I am using akaio 1.8.0 on my Acekard 2.i and tha game worked fine, until the third encounter with Celebi, where the game freezes.

alypkm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ anyone help me,the game is not working on no$,I used a patch and it is still not working even on nozoomer T^T T^T T^T T^T

Reseubian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm also using AKAIO 1.8, and I have the same problem of the game freezing after getting the Amun book, going outside and being teleported by Celebi. What can I do?

Sigfried666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I gave up and bought the game.
Only problems are... No cheat codes and no players for the multiplayer missions...

Dang... I'll never get Deoxys now...

orondf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm playing this on R4i-SDHC Upgrade v1.4 and it got stuck at the part when you exit the mansion and celebi takes you back in time. The RakuRakuPatch thing didn't work...
frown.gif

orondf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
orondf said:
I'm playing this on R4i-SDHC Upgrade v1.4 and it got stuck at the part when you exit the mansion and celebi takes you back in time. The RakuRakuPatch thing didn't work...
frown.gif
FIXED!!! Just download new rom, then patch. The rom I had was bad, the patch didn't return any errors when I tried it.

t0w3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for reviving this Old Thread. I'm unable to pass througt the Mansion Celebi Time travel. The links to the patches are dead. Can someone send me a patch?
I have an old XDelta patch for the EU Version, but my ROM is US, so the patch is useless. despite that I don't think you need the AP Patch, as far as I'm concerned the Patch only deactivates a check that happens while trying to load/create a save file, usually crashing on the title screen. If you're using ndsbootstrap on a DSi I'm having some problems with crashes while trying to access 'Wireless Comunication' Functions in pretty much all nds games ('The Past' in Guardian Signs is usually some kind of Multiplayer Hub that uses Wireless Communications to start missions), so maybe even on these cutscenes it is trying to use some kind of wireless comunication (even if it serves no purpose) and is crashing your game because of that, if not, then I have no idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat