DS #5153: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City (USA)

AvidChronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JohanX said:
Patch is out:

EO3 Patch

Sailing works on my AKAIO 1.7.1 Acekard

Installed patch, it shows the intro thing, but after that I gives me the white screen on my N5 like before and my R4 original still gets the could not access card error. Both have the latest firmwares.

kilik_tag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So far patch works, thanks a lot ! (edge1.11)
yaynds.gif

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

nytekat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the M3 DS Real with Sakura, it runs pretty well but I've had some random freezes. From what I've seen they are truly random. Like exiting the menu once and then the other time was when I was exiting the sailing menu. both time's I froze the top screen went black and the botton stayed on, the music still played. The other problem is that you can't have the RTS on for the Sakura. With this option on the game freezes as soon as it loads. I'm not complaining at all though... this is better then what I had yesterday.

Maybe I'll ask for a DSTwo for x-mas

aragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nytekat said:
On the M3 DS Real with Sakura, it runs pretty well but I've had some random freezes. From what I've seen they are truly random. Like exiting the menu once and then the other time was when I was exiting the sailing menu. both time's I froze the top screen went black and the botton stayed on, the music still played. The other problem is that you can't have the RTS on for the Sakura. With this option on the game freezes as soon as it loads. I'm not complaining at all though... this is better then what I had yesterday.

Maybe I'll ask for a DSTwo for x-mas

Have you checked your SD card? After switching to a class 6 card some freezing issues with older games have completely disappeared. So if you're still using a class 4 or even class 2 you might consider trying this first.

raylgo

Trophies
XP
Country
I still cant get this game to work on Wood 1.13... I've tried patching it and getting the 33.6 MB file (with 2 different clean 64 MB dumps). I've tried the already trimmed 32 MB file. It plays smoothly the first time I patched it (hanged after Cross Slash though) but now it gives me a white top screen after any battle.

I tried using the clean dump with Wood 1.13 (since one of the zips I got had the ROM and instructions to use that particular Wood firmware), but it still hangs with Cross Slash...

cyrus583

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so does anyone know how to get this working on M3 Simply with i think its the YSmenu? been ages sense i toyed with it but

i been wanting to play EO3 sense i played and fully beat 1 and 2 >,<

my ds menu reads "R4YSauto v0.0.2"

and the cart itself is a M3 simply

so if anyone can help me get proper firmware or somthing to hopfully get Eo3 running and im getting the same errcode=-4 from that new Lufia game as well
frown.gif

Inspekta_X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

recently got back into my DS and am having probs getting this game to work. Im running an Acekard RPG with AKAIO 1.9.0 and have the Etrian Odyssey 3 ROM. Whenever i leave the shop it freezes up, reading back through the threads it looks like i need to patch it with a file that is no longer hosted anywhere. If anyone can point me to a current link or could share it with me that would be great, cant seem to get anywhere with this game fix

cheers!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi guys

recently got back into my DS and am having probs getting this game to work. Im running an Acekard RPG with AKAIO 1.9.0 and have the Etrian Odyssey 3 ROM. Whenever i leave the shop it freezes up, reading back through the threads it looks like i need to patch it with a file that is no longer hosted anywhere. If anyone can point me to a current link or could share it with me that would be great, cant seem to get anywhere with this game fix

cheers!
There really was no need to bump this thread, you should have made a new thread instead.
Try backing up your microSD card and reformat with this
http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/utilities/download-panasonic-sd-formatter-31-windows-f27344.htmlusing these settings
FORMAT TYPE : FULL (OverWrite)FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT : ON
Then make sure your AKAIO and loaders are all completely up to date and you are using a clean ROM.

Inspekta_X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thx for the reply! sorry about the bump

ive done all the above as you mentioned i guess its the ROM i have, i obtained it from a source and the date is 3 years old on the file. after searching around there is a patched rom named 5153-EOITDC-MX [CRACKED] [NO INTRO].rar but unfortunately all the links are 3 years old and dead. Any idea on where I could track down a source or somebody with this? seems every link ive found has been deleted for some time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...