DS #5153: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City (USA)

Sebbel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
People, you just have the two chances, buy a SCDS2 or just buy the actual game! I think you should give up the waiting, the game ist out for 2 weeks now. If you really want to play the game, just pay something for it

Leroy160

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SuperCard DSTWO basically has a AP-[censored] built in, it doesn't need constant updating to the firmwire or some crap like that to get through the waves of AP that come from the new games. At least thats what I've read about it, something about a built in CPU.

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sebbel said:
People, you just have the two chances, buy a SCDS2 or just buy the actual game! I think you should give up the waiting, the game ist out for 2 weeks now. If you really want to play the game, just pay something for it

I'm not sorry to break your bubble! :3
*Click*
QUOTEit should be its already fixed in the next release

(Note: He (Elixirdream) is talking about AKAIO 1.8 (Or so I hope, but I'm 99% sure he is). )

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sebbel said:

No game is unhackable, and several games have taken longer than 2 weeks to hack (not because it was hard to hack them but because nobody bothered to). Besides, if I were that desperate I would just play the Japanese version
closedeyes.gif

*runs off to play JP version*

"AHHH! What the heck is a pairetsu?!"

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
godreborn said:
I just decided to go buy the game as I didn't have one of the working cards. unfortunately, I didn't get the artbook. :-( however, EO 3 is probably one of few games I'd actually buy since it presents an interesting challenge which many games lack these days.

last night, though, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a supercard ds two. is $34 a good price for that??? it was the cheapest price I could find for. the main reason for the purchase was golden sun since that will probably have some sort of ap.
Amazon.com still has a bonus offer where if you purchase a copy, you still get the artbook.

kilik_tag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
darkdenizen said:
Post how that cracked version works! Are you guys trying it on an Acekard?

I'd try it on edge 1.11 (if I could find the damn thing)

so far citrus is all over the place ... hope this'll change soon !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44