Herp derp. I fail.
rolleyes.gif

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Man, can't understand why people are so excited about pokémanz when there are relases like that and Grease. Srsly.

C

croagunk.master

Ritsuki said:
Man, can't understand why people are so excited about pokémanz when there are relases like that and Grease. Srsly.

Pokemon has established itself over the years. You may make fun of me but the makers put MUCH more effort into the visuals and they work on having a proper storyline and many characters unlike these pseudo games or rather mini games which frequently come out now for the DS and the Wii. I really don't understand why people call pokemon kiddish even though it is such a good RPG. Also keep in mind that without the initial success of pokemon, mario and the legend of zelda the ds and wii wouldn't have been possible as that was the time when nintendo established itself and struck rich.

I Hope you understand why 'pokemanz' are more popular.
yaynds.gif

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
croagunk.master said:
Ritsuki said:

Pokemon has established itself over the years. You may make fun of me but the makers put MUCH more effort into the visuals and they work on having a proper storyline and many characters unlike these pseudo games or rather mini games which frequently come out now for the DS and the Wii. I really don't understand why people call pokemon kiddish even though it is such a good RPG. Also keep in mind that without the initial success of pokemon, mario and the legend of zelda the ds and wii wouldn't have been possible as that was the time when nintendo established itself and struck rich.

yaynds.gif

Ok, ok, don't get it SO personal
wink2.gif

C

croagunk.master

pichon64 said:
croagunk.master said:
Ritsuki said:

yaynds.gif

Ok, ok, don't get it SO personal
wink2.gif

LOL. Did I sound stupid? I was kinda angry back then.
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over