DS #5071: Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Card Battle Taisen (Japan)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Child's play patch is just the name of the patch

hmmmm, this game contains AP and thats for very sure
however, where it actually kicks in then i have no idea
wink.gif

Douglas235

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using AceKard2i for my DS but when I'm trying to play this game, only WHITE SCREEN appear. I'm testing to play the game with the patch but still only white screen appear. Same goes the result even after I update the firmware of my Acekard with latest firmware. Nothing change...
hate2.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Douglas235 said:
I'm using AceKard2i for my DS but when I'm trying to play this game, only WHITE SCREEN appear. I'm testing to play the game with the patch but still only white screen appear. Same goes the result even after I update the firmware of my Acekard with latest firmware. Nothing change...
hate2.gif

AKAIO or official acekard firmware?
i will do a test in a short while

after patching with the patch that ladypoodle provided
the game works fine on ak+akaio1.7.1
no white screen.... don't get critical hits from enemy

noname9889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Douglas235 said:
hate2.gif
Theres a good chance that its your rom. Try getting another one and patching it because thats the only time ive seen a case of that outside on a emulator

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I hex edit the rom my self, the game works fine and i can use "Max GP" & "All Cards" codes without any problem at all. I'm using EDGE 1.11

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
HenshinHero5 said:
what is the all cards code?
::All Cards (Select)
:::Go to Arcade machine press Select then buy a card to have cards register in your deck.
94000130 FFFB0000
121496E2 00000101
C0000000 000000AE
021496E4 01010101
DC000000 00000004
D2000000 00000000

Code by Helder.

tenkishi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, I was wondering if this rom would work on the R4i. Does anyone know if there's an alternative i have to take in order for it to function? Or does this work.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It should work fine on the R4i. Not that I have one, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

Damn, I really want to play this, but my DS needs a new shell because it's cracked a little, so I'm avoiding using it to make sure I don't damage it more to the point where I damage the actual components.

So, I WOULD settle for emulating it for now, just to try it out, BUT No$GBA keeps giving me a stupid error.... If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it, because obviously, not being in Japan, I've never played on a Ganbaride machine before (although I've seen the same thing done with a bunch of fighting animals at my local airport here in New Zealand. It was.... weird).

The error I'm getting is: No$GBA - FATAL Requires BIOS ROM-Image to execute undef opcode exceptions

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
GlennTheMage said:
Before someone comes in and states that Kamen Rider is a Power Rangers Rip-off
is kinda wrong because Super Sentai(Japanese Power Rangers or at least the series what is the base for PR) and Kamen Rider are from the SAME Creator
Shotaro Ishinomori
Besides that.. Didn't Kamen Rider start like 4 or 5 years before Super Sentai (The show that Power Rangers gets footage from)?..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo