DS #4807: Sekaiju no Meikyuu III - Seikai no Raihousha (Japan)

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Talking about this game or EO in general? Because IMO EO 1/2 games just start out hard, but get much easier as you go. It also depends on what team you pick up.

EO 1 - just get a medic with Immunize and the game is set to easy mode.
EO 2 - If you have a Dark Hunter with Climax lvl.10 (Instant death if enemy HP < 55%) or Hexers with 1/999 HP and Revenge (2544dmg) you can blow through almost everything. Not to mention boost usage.

I just hope that this game brings more balance, and that you dont have a bunch of useless/broken skills. Since I don't know japanese I can only hope, that they release it in English sooner rather than later. ALso I don't know why they need several months to translate this into English, not like there is much text in it anyway,they could've easily made Jap/English in one go. It just feels so humiliating.

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's pretty much text in it, mind you.
But you're right about the skills.
It's just that people try the game, die, and say it's difficult.

BTW: Has anyone got any tips for the first boss?

Nightmare Enterp

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so I searched around for a while and have no answer...

But I'm using No$GBA2.6a and No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2, and the game freezes on the first enemy encounter. If I turn on EXTRA 5 on No$Zoomer, I'm stuck at a black screen instead. I've used the Rudolph's Child Play Patch on the rom, but to no avail.

For those who have it working somehow, is it okay if you detail how your No$Zoomer folders and stuff are set up? I remember having a similar "AP" problem with SupaRobo Gakuen and downloading someone else's folder setup actually worked.

Edit: Also I'm aware some of you are probably using Flash-carts and the like, so I'm probably at a loss either way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*