DS #4747: PokÃmon: HeartGold (USA)

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HOLY S**T

Confirming that it works with JP saves, SS and HG are interchangable (so JP SS players can play using their save on US HG and vice versa).

Still waiting for a fix for NO$GBA so I can play the Pokéathlon in full 100% glory (my JAP save is in the Dome).

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
fedgerama said:
Wow... this is surprising how few people there are on here...

On a related note: about the little gadget that comes with it... is it tied to a game cartridge? i.e. it only works with the game it's boxed with, or can you just get a used one and it will work with whatever flashcart?
According to Bulbapedia (love that place) it's tied to the cart of the Pokemon you sent it from. So you should be able to have two Pokewalkers from different games and send pokemon from the same card to it for example.

EDIT: LOL! Went to the same place for info. Ah well I tried. XD

Youngguns666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OK, thanks
smile.gif

Now it's time to have fun!
yaynds.gif

D

Deleted User

yay...its finally out now all i have to do is wait forever for a ttds fix *sign* might as well just buy it

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll be playing this on my acekard, but I've already pre-ordered Heart Gold edition for me. This is the first pokemon I'm playing on this generation (stopped playing on Fire Red/Leaf Green, but never played Saphire/Ruby/Emerald).

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just hope someone post the movie arceus pkm file for pokesav. I want the three DPP legendary (just gonna redo the event 3 times by using pokesav to trick my game I never made it once).

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So far it's working on my M3DS Real, dual-booting M3 Sakura v1.44 and Touchpod v4.7, which I believe fixed the AP problems in the Japanese version of the game. I just got outside of the house, but I was able to save! I'll post more info in case I run into something bad later.

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well people, you can play using no$gba 2.6/2.6a with no problem, you just need to encrypt the rom using eNDryptS Advanced and change the reset/startup entrypoint settings to "GBA BIOS" and it works. At least until we have a new AR code for the USA version.

Dizigen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey im on DS ONE EOS SP1 and it errors when I try to save. I don't know if this problem's been solved yet but any feedback would be helpful.
thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo