DS #4747: PokÃmon: HeartGold (USA)

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dizigen said:
hey im on DS ONE EOS SP1 and it errors when I try to save. I don't know if this problem's been solved yet but any feedback would be helpful.
thanks.

Goto one of my posts earlier in this thread. That patch should fix your save problem.

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bladepwnedyou said:
Can someone PM me a link of where to get the USA version?

you know that is against the rules...or you should know because youve read the rules right?

Regardless you will not be warned again.

Dizigen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jtenma said:
Dizigen said:
hey im on DS ONE EOS SP1 and it errors when I try to save. I don't know if this problem's been solved yet but any feedback would be helpful.
thanks.

Goto one of my posts earlier in this thread. That patch should fix your save problem.

hey i applied the patch (replaced "arm7").
the repacked rom lost about 10 megs and white screens on start up.
did i do something wrong?

thanks.

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dizigen said:
jtenma said:
Dizigen said:
thanks.

thanks.

Don't worry. I did too.

Dizigen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jtenma said:
Dizigen said:
jtenma said:
Dizigen said:
thanks.

thanks.

Don't worry. I did too.

oh nevermind, i ran it patched as opposed to clean and now its working like it should
thanks,
David.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****!! I've endured the pain
cry.gif
. After months and months and weeks and weeks of waiting for this HOLY game, it has finally come!

Thanks Xenophobia!
smile.gif
I knew you guys would dump this game. And thanks to GBAtemp for posting the news.
smile.gif

grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

bebopotaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing on CycloDS Evolution 1.58b.

Game doesn't freeze per se, but after you get the PokeDex and return to New Bark Town, when your rival bumps into you and challenges you to a battle, it shows you as only having two Pokemon spots (one empty, and one with a Pokeball, since you only have your starter at that point) and the Pokeball just continues to spin and spin, effectively freezing the game.

Not that I particularly mind, as I'll be picking up both my copies Sunday morning, just thought I'd let whoever it is that fixes these things know what's going on with 1.58b.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought SS, im playing Nostalgia until it gets here (sadly for me it wont get here until the 17th. Hopefully I can tear it up before PKM comes out.

For your pirates, it was 35$ you should have picked it up.

Posts merged

XXLANCEXX said:
FREEZING ON AKAIO 1.5
try out the new one.

Robedom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bebopotaku said:
Playing on CycloDS Evolution 1.58b.

Game doesn't freeze per se, but after you get the PokeDex and return to New Bark Town, when your rival bumps into you and challenges you to a battle, it shows you as only having two Pokemon spots (one empty, and one with a Pokeball, since you only have your starter at that point) and the Pokeball just continues to spin and spin, effectively freezing the game.

Not that I particularly mind, as I'll be picking up both my copies Sunday morning, just thought I'd let whoever it is that fixes these things know what's going on with 1.58b.
Did not happen to me with CycloDS v.1.57. Battling him as I type this.

D

Deleted User

it keeps freezing with ttds I don't think i did the patch right can someone explain how to do it the message i read from that link was confusing i didnt understand it thanks

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man18 said:
I bought SS, im playing Nostalgia until it gets here (sadly for me it wont get here until the 17th. Hopefully I can tear it up before PKM comes out.

For your pirates, it was 35$ you should have picked it up.

Posts merged

XXLANCEXX said:
FREEZING ON AKAIO 1.5
try out the new one.

Actually it's $40 at most stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf