DS #4703: Estpolis: The Lands Cursed by the Gods (Japan)

PhatalPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm having the same issue. I got both patches to work, but I tried in No$GBA and no luck. I'm still getting the same issues.

If anyone has a working version can you PM me?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
PhatalPhoenix said:
Yeah I'm having the same issue. I got both patches to work, but I tried in No$GBA and no luck. I'm still getting the same issues.

If anyone has a working version can you PM me?

i don't think the patch fixes the problem on no$gba
no$gba really need some fix

pokemonxd8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOW TO FIX ESTPOLIS ON DSTT CARD: First Download this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83IJE938 Then put on the three files: extinfo.dat file, infolib.dat file, and savlib.dat file in your TTmenu Folder and replace it. Don't worry, I thought it would mess up my card but it didn't. After you are done putting the files in, test out the game. NO YSMENU. Plain TTDS menu and try it out. YSmenu doesn't work. It gives a white screen for Estpolis. PM me If you still have problems.
biggrin.gif
Peace!
biggrin.gif

juskaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK heres how I got this game to work on no$gba. First get a clean copy of the game, download the CRC edit patch and apply it. Use the latest No$zoomer and turn on EX0-4. Set the emulator Reset/Startup Entry point to GBA BIOS and run the game. Don't know if you need to do all that, but that's how I got it to work.

Magris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juskaz said:
OK heres how I got this game to work on no$gba. First get a clean copy of the game, download the CRC edit patch and apply it. Use the latest No$zoomer and turn on EX0-4. Set the emulator Reset/Startup Entry point to GBA BIOS and run the game. Don't know if you need to do all that, but that's how I got it to work.

Thanks, I got it to work now!
Can't wait once this gets released stateside.

lenaleelee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
o.o well my fix was for the R4 not the no$gba o ,O but I see som1 found a solution for it
biggrin.gif

now i can play it on my comp too and make youtube walktrough vids :B

lenaleelee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
elixirdream said:
a little spoiler for you guys about egg dragon

egg dragon is in the well of the first town (the town after soma palace)

jump into the well
tongue.gif

ohmy.gif
lol i found it, but when I talk to it I just teleport back into town lol =o
btw: i think Dekar is overpowered since he can wear all chars weapons D: (stupid pink haired brat)

dreassica

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
pokemonxd8 said:
HOW TO FIX ESTPOLIS ON DSTT CARD: First Download this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83IJE938 Then put on the three files: extinfo.dat file, infolib.dat file, and savlib.dat file in your TTmenu Folder and replace it. Don't worry, I thought it would mess up my card but it didn't. After you are done putting the files in, test out the game. NO YSMENU. Plain TTDS menu and try it out. YSmenu doesn't work. It gives a white screen for Estpolis. PM me If you still have problems.
biggrin.gif
Peace!
biggrin.gif

Tried on my r4i-sdhc, which is a dstt clone I finally don't get the -4 load error no more, but I do get 2 white screens :/

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
lenaleelee said:
elixirdream said:
a little spoiler for you guys about egg dragon

egg dragon is in the well of the first town (the town after soma palace)

jump into the well
tongue.gif

ohmy.gif
lol i found it, but when I talk to it I just teleport back into town lol =o
btw: i think Dekar is overpowered since he can wear all chars weapons D: (stupid pink haired brat)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is one of the best games I've ever played. It's A LOT like Terranigma for the SNES, which is my favourite game of all time
biggrin.gif

The gameplay is really smooth, switching characters, healing, etc is easy
biggrin.gif

I also really like that they kept the original music, which was (and still is) really good.

dirk123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another tip for Elixir for Lufia 2:
1. Boomerangs are your best friend with the first few bosses.
The first battle with Gades, which you can lose can be won. If you win, you get a very powerfull weapon for Guy named "Gades Blade". It is uneffective against the undead, but also equiping the "Undead Ring" makes all your attacks holy.

Capsule monsters are there to help you with your battles. You can evolve them by feeding them weapons and stuff.
You can have 1 monster in your team. And tehere are like 8 to collect
smile.gif

Each monster has his own element. Foomy = Neutral, Blaze = Fire etc.

cjcuri8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can't get past the bridge in the second town. I've tried both the arm7 fix and the CRC patch on Acekard 2i with latest AKAIO.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
@elixir, pretty much what dirk has mentioned, and also, capsule monster ARE expensive and they are assholes, feed them premium stuff and what do u know, they think u are a money tree and expect to fed even more premium stuff all the time
frown.gif
Feed them cheap stuff and they are happy to accept cheap stuff.

But they are pretty useful, they help u attack and form an additional team member, so u have an advantage.

and then u will ask if they are expensive and are an ingrateful jerk, what's the point of them, well, aside from an additional team member, feeding them will sort of level them up and after a while, they will evolved to a stronger form, and with this, they will gain stats boost and learn new skills(this is the only way to unlock new skills, if i remember correctly) and sometimes when they reach master form(which is their final evolution) they will change completely and gain a different set of skills(case in point, the 1st capsule monster that u get in the original lufia 2, not sure about this, 1st to before master form, it's just a cloud thingie, master form -> it turns into a nine tail fox with pretty good skill set)

Of cos for some capsule monsters, it's much better to left them at a weaker form since evolving them will give less beneficial skills.

For example, if i remember correct, one of the capsule monster is a really great support with lots of healing/support skill, but when it evolved to its next tier, that monster loses all of those skill and instead gain attack skill, which might have been better if it isnt for the fact that it's more suited towards magical skill and its str stat sucks and it's support skill are pretty good.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
capsule monsters ?
i think i should progress the game a little mroe to find out about it
can anyone of you tell me where and roughly i could get my first capsule monsters?

dirk123,
well i think as you said it can be done!
since i tried whacking the boss!
his attack radius and style of attack is much predictable
but trying to hit his weakpoint is a little challenging

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
idk about the ds version, since i cant play it, but if u are playing the original lufia 2 on an snes emulator, i remember it is in a forest(after catfish boss), not on a regular path, so u have to explore a little, and after u have gone into the forest, there are no enemies in there, all u have to do is walk into the circle talk to the lady, after that u get ur first capsule monster which is non-elemental
biggrin.gif

dirk123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First 2 Capsule Monsters

Foomy(Jelze): After the Catfish boss, go to the warp gate to the next area on the world map. Go sout to a forest shrine.

Blaze: Tarantula dungeon -> Ruby Apple

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Blaze sucks in my opinion,when every other battle, that gutless blaze will just run away, if he has more backbone, i might have actually considered having him in team Maxim.

I mean what's the point when o noes, there is a slighter stronger foe, well, see ya, maxim and tia and guy, i am out of this battle despite number advantage.

Foomy ftw
biggrin.gif
The other capsule monster, i have no idea on those, since the last time i remember...

maxim was fight gades/ one of the sentinels, and the tower was collapsing, later we get to a scene where maxim wake up with a babe and i think he was married?

Anyway, i just didnt get very far into the game.

Norther

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
mrfatso said:
hmm, i guess one of them that we know is on a clean rom, we will get a save data error as soon as the game booted up.

As for me, i just blame unlucky for this:

After i have arm-7 patched the game with sim city (J), i was able to play untill i reached the next area, talked to everyone, but as soon as i try to left the town, i gotten a black screen with the music still playing.

Hi! mrfatso,

May i ask you a question? How do resolve the black screen which occure to you when playing for a while? I face the same problem as you. I use ak2i with akaio 1.5.1.

Thank you in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Unity is a asshole and I want to set it on fire
    +1
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina