DS #4542: Dragon Ball Z - Attack of the Saiyans (USA)

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Guys guys guys... Don't complain about the voices... The reason that the voices are in japanese in both US & EU is (it may sound stupid but I think it's the real reason) because it's not a Dragonball Z game... It's a Dragonball Kai game.

Why do you think the story goes that far? (Saiyan Saga)
But I love it... It's easy, it's nice, the only problem is the skip because in the story before a battle it doesn't skip all the text but a part of it... and the walking speed, it's slow.

I recommend it for people that want to play a very simple RPG and Dragonball Fans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it isn't English voices...it's Japanese. I was hoping they would put English voices...but I guess they were too lazy to put that in the game.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lubbo said:
Best DBZ Games i have ever played were DBZ: Budokai 3 (PS2) and DBZ Legendary Super Warriors (for GBC)

Why are you comparing gaming consoles to a DS
unsure.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maz7006 said:
Lubbo said:
Best DBZ Games i have ever played were DBZ: Budokai 3 (PS2) and DBZ Legendary Super Warriors (for GBC)

Why are you comparing gaming consoles to a DS
unsure.gif
Because he can

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Idk i really like rpgs and dbz alot but for some reason this game feels stale to me after bout half way into it mb its cause the dbz story has been ran into the dirt with game after game over the years but still worth playing just to short IMO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D