DS #4542: Dragon Ball Z - Attack of the Saiyans (USA)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, thought this already got a USA dump. I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, it's not terrible, it's just generic. I deleted this off my cart mainly because Nostalgia was more fun and I'm not a Dragon Ball fan myself.

Rucario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As a DB fan, I have to recommend this game. IF you're not a DB fan, do not bother playing this, as there are plenty other better RPGs out there.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I liked the 2D art in this and also the battles that seemed kinda fresh (they're not generic-rpg-style). However I also haven't touched it since I started with Lego Rock Band and Nostalgia..and NSMBWii.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
as much as i like DBZ, they never have a new story
they keep making new games on the smae story with a few upgrades
yeah,i like dbz but the new games are getting tedious. SS3 vegeta was nice but his what-if sucked.
i wish akira would make another saga.

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Hm, thought this already got a USA dump. I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, it's not terrible, it's just generic. I deleted this off my cart mainly because Nostalgia was more fun and I'm not a Dragon Ball fan myself.
gbasp.gif
Same for me

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saxamo said:
This shit is on the same engine as the Naruto RPG's for DS
why you say that? just kuz the enemies are on the left and you are on the right? man this game is more difficult than naruto rpg. its got some nice flashy effects too.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
i really liked the game , you could remove characters and just mass level the ones you like - take that killian + it followed the show very well.
8/10

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best DBZ non-fighting game yet. I just feel like punching everyone in this thread that dissed it without playing it, after spending like 20 hours in the game so far. Oh wells.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    And If you get a part that might be defective you'd need to wait longer and spend more
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Unless there are additions that need to be done.
    +1
    @K3N1,
    You're right.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Why it's better to buy directly from reputable sources
    +2
    Yes, and not from some shitty Chinese store.
    +1
    They are many repetable component stores to name such as RS Components.
    +1
    But then there's added tax to the mix.
    +1
    Makes them more expensive. :(
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Rumors going around about USB4
    It has been discussed for quite a long time now.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It's about time for the upgrade
    +1
    I'm fine with everything USB wise.
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    USB is fine, but shouldn't it be replaced with bulky, hard to use cables and all sorts of proprietary male-female connector port shapes?
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    It's so frustrating to have one simple cable that you can plug in upside down for everything!!!
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    USB4 can do up to 40gbps I'd welcome it
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    From a Linus video it's essentially just a type c with an advanced chip
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    40Gbps is just going to result in even more more lazy developers writing sub-optimal, lazy code.
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    How? That transfer speed is insane
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    That's like saying fast transfers is going to be the downfall of gaming
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Then when devs that actually do take their time makes people cry over them taking their time and having to wait even longer
    +2
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Very astute observations, but you failed to take into account people like me who prefer devs to take their time despite longer waits and really, really dislike the suboptimal approaches many studios are taking with game development in this day and age. Catering to the customers with impatient impulses for instant-gratification is a super-profitable business strategy in the short term, sure, but it is an untenable business strategy in the longer term simply because you cannot guarantee you can produce a quality game in that timespan repeatedly. Therefore, you will have to abuse your workforce or partake in other inethical practices in order to compete in the marketplace and remain profitable.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Not really a fail the general public just doesn't know how to wait I don't see what faster transfer speeds have to do with that
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    That's why GTA games are so great because they have that 5-10 year wait and most new sports games are updated roasters they can't really do much improvement with them because not much their is to improve but on the other hand you get a new cod game every year and it makes millions per year so why stop the cash flow if people are dumb enough to buy every new game peryear
    K3N1 @ K3N1: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/30/arts/music/christine-mcvie-dead.html