DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

Yummy BBQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CannonFoddr said:
- also have you tried putting the sav file I've mentioned onto your card (renaming it to the same as the game) & seeing what happens.
It's possible that the Cyclos MIGHT see the sav file & doesn't bother trying to write one, & therefore allowing you pass the Intro screen (On M3i0 it wouldn't go pass the Intro screen until I placed a suitable sized sav file on the card) It might work for you

Ok I have it tried, again.
It`s still don`t functionate, I do not know why.

BuI have a R4 too I must only buy a new microSD does anybody know if it works with R4 and cracked rom?

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Yummy BBQ said:
CannonFoddr said:
- also have you tried putting the sav file I've mentioned onto your card (renaming it to the same as the game) & seeing what happens.
It's possible that the Cyclos MIGHT see the sav file & doesn't bother trying to write one, & therefore allowing you pass the Intro screen (On M3i0 it wouldn't go pass the Intro screen until I placed a suitable sized sav file on the card) It might work for you

BuI have a R4 too I must only buy a new microSD does anybody know if it works with R4 and cracked rom?
Have you deleted the save file that the cyclos created by itself then you use the empty save file that bypasses the create save in the begining.

Yummy BBQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
taken said:
Yummy BBQ said:
CannonFoddr said:

Have you deleted the save file that the cyclos created by itself then you use the empty save file that bypasses the create save in the begining.

Yes I have all Savegames for Spirit Tracks before deleted and I used the Savefile in CannonFoddr post, but it come still the same Message as if nothing have change

nintenduh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone know if there is an update of the cheats.dat file (for the DSTT) for spirit tracks?

I'm a n00b when it comes to googling for that file...I always spend hours searching for the right one...so I figured this is a lot faster;)

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nintenduh said:
Does anyone know if there is an update of the usrcheats.dat file (for the DSTT) for spirit tracks?

I'm a n00b when it comes to googling for that file...I always spend hours searching for the right one...so I figured this is a lot faster;)
GBATemp has the largest NDS cheat database.it just so happens that yesterday has an update
smile.gif
enjoy

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Öhr said:
oh god. the story sucks! stupid, childish dialogues and the characters/creatures: i just met Anjean - urgh!
hate2.gif

and what happened to the faces? why are they all so stupid looking?

first zelda game im not going to buy! (except for the cdi zeldas^^ dont have those either!)

sayonara zelda rom thingy!

Not as kiddish as PH...

If you think this is kiddish,play the first kingdom hearts.Worth buying,but the story in the secand one is better IMO.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
mariosonic said:
Öhr said:
oh god. the story sucks! stupid, childish dialogues and the characters/creatures: i just met Anjean - urgh!
hate2.gif

and what happened to the faces? why are they all so stupid looking?

first zelda game im not going to buy! (except for the cdi zeldas^^ dont have those either!)

sayonara zelda rom thingy!

Not as kiddish as PH...

If you think this is kiddish,play the first kingdom hearts.Worth buying,but the story in the secand one is better IMO.
To be honest with you, I am enjoying this game, might not be the perfection as all the others, but it sure beats some of the other game Nintendo is farting out

LordTyroxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help. Yesterday, I played this game until I beat the snow temple. Today I turned it on and realized it didn't save. I was playing this game on my Cyclods with my friend who has an acekard 2i. He was at the same place I was when we turned it off. His save went through.

Is there any way to transfer the save file from the acekard to my cyclo and it work?

Specs and info:

I have:
Ds lite
Cyclods v1.56 BETA 4
8 GB Kingston

He has:
DSi
Acekard 2i
Akaio (will ask him to stop playing if you need to know the version)
8 GB sandisk

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
LordTyroxx said:
I need some help. Yesterday, I played this game until I beat the snow temple. Today I turned it on and realized it didn't save. I was playing this game on my Cyclods with my friend who has an acekard 2i. He was at the same place I was when we turned it off. His save went through.

Is there any way to transfer the save file from the acekard to my cyclo and it work?

Specs and info:

I have:
Ds lite
Cyclods v1.56 BETA 4
8 GB Kingston

He has:
DSi
Acekard 2i
8 GB sandisk
There is something in this massive forum about that...just look around

JohnnyC4

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
LordTyroxx said:

Specs and info:

I have:
Ds lite
Cyclods v1.56 BETA 4
8 GB Kingston

He has:
DSi
Acekard 2i
8 GB sandisk

If you can't transfer directly, try this site: http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

jovix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Help! When I patch the rom I don't get an error but I do get a 0kb file that is suppossed to be the cracked rom. Would someone give me a link to a working rom.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
jovix said:
Help! When I patch the rom I don't get an error but I do get a 0kb file that is suppossed to be the cracked rom. Would someone give me a link to a working rom.
You can't request links to ROMS - it's against the rules of the forum

It sounds as though you either didn't rename the Clean ROM to the correct name OR the ROM you have is the wrong size to start with

It MUST be called 'xpa-lzst.nds' (make sure your extension are not hidden otherwise it'll be called "xpa-lzst.nds.nds") and be 128KB (134,217,728 bytes) in size

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
jovix said:
Do not request rom sites, read the rules
Also rename the rom xpa-lzst.nds and it will work

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jovix said:
The rom has the right name but the size is wrong.

But I don't need it anymore. Someone gave me a link.
if the size was wrong you trimmed it. DONT TRIM BEFORE HAND THE PROGRAM WILL DO THAT FOR YOU

Posts merged

A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
QUOTE(jovix @ Dec 9 2009, 02:38 PM) Help! When I patch the rom I don't get an error but I do get a 0kb file that is suppossed to be the cracked rom. Would someone give me a link to a working rom.
Do not request rom sites, read the rules
Also rename the rom xpa-lzst.nds and it will work
LOVE YOU

jimmytran1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm encountering some problems. I tried patching my rom with the xdelta thingy, but it doesn't open up. Is there another program to patch my rom? xdelta doesn't seem to open. I really want to play this game. Please help me D: Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: