DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Chanser said:
RetroGamer said:
So, I've got a CycloDS, I've downloaded and patched the rom and loaded up the sav file, and I'm still getting "Data could not be written" when I try to start the game.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

If you read through the pages, you would find your solution.
That's a lot of pages to read, lol, but yeah it's in here or at least on some other forum here.

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
mariosonic said:
I just beat this game! Ending was alot more epic than PH!!

What the hell?!!!
You finish the game??!!
Unbelievable
wacko.gif
I even haven start the game LOL
Still busy with my M&L BiS..
SO many game tooo play.. grrr....
Still got kingdom heart..etc insane..

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
geminisama said:
mariosonic said:
GUYS HELP! ELARIER I WAS JOKING AROUND WITH CHEATS AND TURNED ON THE ALL RAIL MAP CHEAT AND SAVED IT BY ACCADENT! NOW I CANT PLAY THE SONG TO GET THE NEW TRACKS

Protip: Don't cheat with easy games.
exactly. well the bomb trains arent exactly easy though.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Intresting, I will try this one, dust of my ds... Wasn't that into PH.. see how this one is.

Öhr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh god. the story sucks! stupid, childish dialogues and the characters/creatures: i just met Anjean - urgh!
hate2.gif

and what happened to the faces? why are they all so stupid looking?

first zelda game im not going to buy! (except for the cdi zeldas^^ dont have those either!)

sayonara zelda rom thingy!

Silent_Ninja_Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hope it works with an original R4 (once patched)
unsure.gif

This game is a Multi 3 right ? So i assume it has French option langage.

But which one ? I mean the US version of Zelda Phantom Hourglass had a canadian french which is different from the "France french" of the Euro version.

Which one is it ?

blacksoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No way to know it for the moment.
Anyway, like Phantom Hourglass I suppose it is the "canadian french" used in it.
Some word seems a little unusual for European French users.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
El-ahrairah said:
My copy has an Intro! Oh boy, I love Intros!

THAT WAS A LIE!

God damn, I hate intros....and please hold the "groups deserve credit" stuff, that's what NFOs are for.

I bought an Acekard2i to replace my iTouch2 JUST* so I didn't have an intro!
rolleyes.gif

* as it happens, turns out I prefer the Acekard2i anyway
tongue.gif

Altair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Austinz said:
Sil3n7 said:
Hatsu said:
Sil3n7 said:
chaseincats said:
has anyone gotten this working on a supercard sd slot-2 yet?

I'd really like to know this as well.
smile.gif

I'll just test it now...
It works on my Supercard SD Slot-2.
biggrin.gif
Thanks alot! What was the process?

Seconded

Please tell us how you got it to work, I still get nowhere with Slot-2 and am pretty much ready to leave the house and go buy an R4
what a lie!! it doesn't work on sc mini sd!! i think i'm gonna throw mine!! i sent many messeges to sc support and they didn't answer !! i won't buy any kind of sc

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
El-ahrairah said:
My copy has an Intro! Oh boy, I love Intros!

THAT WAS A LIE!

God damn, I hate intros....and please hold the "groups deserve credit" stuff, that's what NFOs are for.

I love intros. The only thing I love more than intros is watching ungrateful babies cry about them. There used to be scenes where releases without intros weren't considered valid releases at all.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well... on No$gba + patched ROM i see the Xeno-intro but not the train controls...

Seem to me i have to wait for my copy + figures from amazon. Can't wait till friday.
hate2.gif

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then go back to that scene. Perhaps in those scenes they actually put some effort into the intros. Thanks for labeling me "ungrateful" though, even though I've been nothing but grateful during the long time I've been pirating. I suppose we should let the sites we find the games at put intros in too? Mass-storage sites? Torrent sites? P2P sites? Usenet servers? IRC servers? How many people do we have to thank to not be considered ungrateful? (Obviously the thanks stop somewhere before the game developers.)

I guess if not wanting to stare lame, badly done "art" is ungrateful, then I guess I am.

(Observe how this post was made without resorting to name-calling. Is that tact or what?
smileipb2.png
)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The group that hacked the game has every right to put an intro on it in my opinion. They've already released a clean, completely untouched rom. The crack was released separately from the clean release and is entirely optional. if you don't like it, don't apply it to your ROM

As for your rhetoric about P2P sites putting intros on, aside from the fact that most sites and most release groups for that matter wouldn't have the skills to be able to do it anyway, look at it this way - the developers deserve their logo at the start of a game, the shop you bought it from does not.

What I'm talking about in terms of ungrateful is people going "OMG, Xenophobia have released Zelda early. Waaaah, it's got piracy protection, someone crack it, why isn't it cracked yet, when will it be cracked, why can't I play"

Followed by, when it's cracked

"Waaah, it's got an intro on it, I have to press A before I play this $40 game for free before the release date that someone's just spent hours of their spare time removing the AP checks from for me, waaaah"

Just shut up and play it, or even better, remove the checks yourself or update your loader. Yes, it would be nicer if the intro had animation or music, but from my limited understanding of DS architecture it's difficult to access the sound hardware when you're loading code before the game boots.

NextStep

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so, skipping 130 pages of text, if i can get to the main menu screen, and the "name your character" screen, it should work for the rest of the game, right?

or is there some point in the future that will determine if it works for me or not?

thanks in advance.

tiedtkes2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any info on the supercard lite micro SD slot 2 solution or should we all just forget about supercard and there lack of customer service?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol